Tell me ur opinions... flaws/good features?

I know I'm not the prettiest ever and I also know I shouldn't have o depend on other people's opinions but I'd love to know what y'all think anyway. Be honest too.Tell me ur opinions... flaws/good features?Tell me ur opinions... flaws/good features?

523

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• I feel like you should feel proud of yourself no matter how you look or how anyone sees you, in the end if you are looking for true love then what does looks matter, ugly/beautiful are only perceptions, and bad ones at that... to see deeper into someone's soul and heart is what matters,
    NOW it's okay if you are having problems with depending on other people for advice, and to solve it all you have to do is ask why, and ask why to that answer, and keep asking why until you reach the root of the problem.

• Your flaw might be your insecurity. Also I love how there's a picture of a tidy room for once.

• your beautiful but different hairstyle and some lip gloss would look nice

• thanks what do u mean by different hair style

• Oh okay yea, its wet so it's curlier usually

• oh I thought it was wet but I couldn't tell cuz some girls wear their hair like that, but either way your still stunning๐Ÿ˜

• Genuinely pretty and cute. I like the hair. You could smile though

• Only one flaw: Not smiling.

• You look amazing. Best features are lips and eyes ;)

• well I see. great qualities Your eyes. your natural beauty. your long hair. a great figure. I havnt noticed any flaws

• You're a minor so I don't feel comfortable dating you

• you look kind of insecure in the second picture... just smile like you are ACTUALLY happy :D but the rest ist good ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Genuinely pretty and original

• Well its not what others think of how you look but how you feel about yourself and if you have the confidence and look that you know is you. You are attractive young gal but no matter what others say about you, you need to know how you feel and see yourself.

• still looking good just like the last time

• your okay and cute the way you are.

• pretry cute

• I like ur freckles. Nice face.

• nice full lips

• put that smile on

• Looking good, but would change the haircut

• Actually you are quite pretty

• you look pretty without makeup. im wondering how you look in makeup.

• you're really pretty and cute and you have nice eyes. You don't have to smile if you don't want... just be your self cutie... thats what matters the most :)

• closed mouth looks better for your smile. eyebrows could be improved. hair is a little flat

What Girls Said 4

• you're a pretty girl, but you need a big, honest smile ๐Ÿฐ

• You're pretty good looking in my view. I really like your hair colour actually.

• I don't see any particular flaws honestly.. you have nice teeth and lips! you look cute to me. :)

• You look pretty cute!