Tell me ur opinions... flaws/good features?

I know I'm not the prettiest ever and I also know I shouldn't have o depend on other people's opinions but I'd love to know what y'all think anyway. Be honest too.Tell me ur opinions... flaws/good features?Tell me ur opinions... flaws/good features?

523

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like you should feel proud of yourself no matter how you look or how anyone sees you, in the end if you are looking for true love then what does looks matter, ugly/beautiful are only perceptions, and bad ones at that... to see deeper into someone's soul and heart is what matters,
    NOW it's okay if you are having problems with depending on other people for advice, and to solve it all you have to do is ask why, and ask why to that answer, and keep asking why until you reach the root of the problem.

Most Helpful Girl