What do you think of tattoos?

what do you think of girls with a few tattoos? Cause for my 18 I really wanna get a few tattoos, I'm gonna get some that have meaning and then might just get a few
that look cool

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Emo/Suicide GIrls type chicks with lots of tattoos all over their arms and torsos are hot.

But if we're just talking skanky bar sluts with one or two ugly tattoos on their shoulders, then that is not hot.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well I'd be getting a few tattoos and some have meaning some I'd just think are cool

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a turn off for me. In my eyes it ruins a person's natural beauty by marking up their bare skin.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• well as for the looking cool part. I guarntee when you reach your mid 20's and start thinking about marriage and wedding gowns. what was cool at 17. 18. is going to be a nightmare. just because you can do something dosnt mean you should. truthfully. girls and tattoos 🛇 DONT DO IT. tattoos and girls. equal uncool

0|0
    0|0
  • At your age I really wanted to get tattoos, but I never had any money or if I had money I used it on more urgent things. In the end I never got the tattoo and I lost interest.

I feel happy not to have tattooed, maybe I would have regretted it. I think they are overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • tattoo's are cool, i want some but honestly it took me a year of changng ideas to know exactly what i want

0|0
    0|0
    • I know what I want it's just waiting till I'm old enough

• AH then think of a bunch more that can go with it and start saving up money! I'd love to see it one day. I can wait 3 years on on here just to see a tattoo.

• True.

• I never cared for tattoos, but I don't care if somebody has them. They really don't do more than distract from the person and make their skin look busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos and would get a lot of them if i could.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• I like them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes