What do you think of tattoos?

what do you think of girls with a few tattoos? Cause for my 18 I really wanna get a few tattoos, I'm gonna get some that have meaning and then might just get a few
that look cool

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Emo/Suicide GIrls type chicks with lots of tattoos all over their arms and torsos are hot.

But if we're just talking skanky bar sluts with one or two ugly tattoos on their shoulders, then that is not hot.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well I'd be getting a few tattoos and some have meaning some I'd just think are cool

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a turn off for me. In my eyes it ruins a person's natural beauty by marking up their bare skin.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE