Girls... red lipstick with soft pink shirt?

I don't usually wear red lipstick just when going out at night or something and its been a while so I was excited to wear it. I struggled in finding the perfect outfit :( and when I finally found the one I realized maybe it didn't go with red lipstick. does it look bad?
Nvm guys I changed my outfit to a black shirt and it def goes with red lipstick lol thanks

25

Most Helpful Guy

• could you update this question with a photo of your outfit on with the lipstick. It would make giving an opinion. much easier.

• 😭 while black dose go with just about any color. I had been very happy to hear you say you would be wearing the pink. as that is my favorite color to see a girl wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pictures would help xD but you know, I think it is possible to be able to pull it off. Red and pink does clash but it really depends on the exact hues of the colors. In my mind I think there may be some combos that could work xD