Just a straight up poll. Do you like Tattoos?

I been seeing mixed opinions on this site about tattoo's. so lets have a poll

• Yes
  • No
just to keep it simple. just go ahead and assume we are talking about good tattoos here

1418

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like tattoos in most cases. There are too many tattoo artists that in my opinion are just not good enough to validate working on the priceless canvas that is human skin.

It goes both ways too...

Even the genuinely good tattoos made by very skilled artists are bounded by their clients... good art is being wasted on areas of the body where it won't hold it's quality for long.

I won't look down (much) on either party, after all they both agreed to it. Sorry if this is a bit harsh, but I don't wash my opinions. I see this platform as a place for people seeking honest replies.

What Girls Said 13

• I have one; my man has several done by himself, and several others by other artists.

• No, please 🙏🏽 It's not a deal breaker but preference wise, nah

• Yes and no

• Yes and no. 😋

• Depend on which one but if it's one I like and on the good place I like it.

• Tattoo is prohibited in my religion so yeah.

• As a girl who has tattoos. I love them!!

• I have like five tattoos, so yes I like tattoos

• Yes. Depending on the tattoo.

• Yes I do.

• Yes.

• Love tattoos

• I would be a hypocrite if I said that I hate tattoos lol

What Guys Said 17

• I like certain tattoos, at certain times, on people who can "pull off the look." I tend to gravitate towards slightly punk slightly goth looking girls. Purple hair would be ok with me, if it looked good for her. So a few little tattoos that can be hidden or in spots that not many people will see, if they're classy, sure. A full on back tattoo that covers the whole back, or prison / gang Tatts on the face... it's not for me.

• Oh, and I'd probably like them better if I thought they were done safely and had some thought put into them. A personal tattoo done by a reputable parlor is great! A generic or insulting tattoo done for cheap in a filthy place by some creepy stranger with no education in it... no.

• When I was a teen I read the entire Bible. The only reason I do not have tattoos is because this verse stayed with me all these years:

Leviticus 19:28 says, “You shall not make any gashes in your flesh for the dead or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”

People who have tattoos do not bother me. It is their body and their business. I would never date a woman that is all inked up. One or two small ones that are not exposed are tolerable.

• In the way I write my default interpretation is that the prase "or tattoo any marks upon you" is still in the context of the whole statement.

I'd think that's a ban on ritualistic bloodletting and marking to honor or celebrate the dead. I, in faith, do accept my interpretation as correct as I had no need to play any mental gymnastics to come to this conclusion.

What is more important of course is staying true to your natural interpretation of this as your vow to the lord. I'm just adding some food for thought as culture and ideas are meant to be shared.

• Strange factoid about this question - it's attracted a disproportionate number of pink catfish... four and counting...

A link between tattoos and catfish? Who'd a thunk it?

• No, Mr None MHA Giver

• Everything in moderation.

• Depends. I like a few tattoos but somebody covered in them isn't attractive at all.

• Have one myself, i find them pretty fantastic :)

• When done by a professional and not some Polish guy in his living room,. yeah

• There's definitely a fine line between trashy and tasteful here.

• on the opposite gender? No.
    on myself? Maybe a little

• I finally found one i am getting.

• Yeah

• Girls who have tattoos are badass. So yes I like tattoos

I might get some myself

• I like tattoos, but I'd never have one.

Basically, I like tattoos on other people...

• I'm not a big fan of them personally but what someone else does with their body is their business

• not really

• If they are really cool I like them