Why won't they let me wear makeup?

And by make up, I don't mean the full face of make up like wearing foundation and all that fancy stuff. I just wanted to wear this lipstick that my mom bought for me and I wanna wear these lashes. I asked if I could wear the lashes and they told me know because I'm not an ugly girl and that I don't need it. I'm not exactly self conscious with my appearance at all but I just wanted to switch it up but when I ask they say that I look fine and then they ask if I have a little boyfriend or something. I don't but why is the answer no. Am I too young?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Parents can be strict sometimes. Just put it on when you go out and wash it off before you get home.

• but what if I'm wearing the lashes? how do i get the glue?

• Just wear mascara. Guys won't know the difference anyway.

• oh well than I don't have to worry about that then. my mom said the mascara is fine but the lashes are a no