Please suggest effective hair loss treatment for male. will oils work or something else?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Try rogaine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've not heard about any good treatment to prevent male pattern baldness and I doubt it exists anyone. The only thing I knows is that testosterone triggers DHT which causes hair loss. Either you needs to get DHT blockers that I'm not sure exists or do an extreme method that's not recommended at all; and that's blocking the testosterone and go on hormones. But the second option is only for trans women, not for cis men.

But there's other ways to solve the balding problem. Either you can wear wigs, toupee or hair system which may be natural looking. Another option is hair transplant which is expensive, takes a lot of time and is risky. They transplant the hair from your back of the head to the front/top. The hair back of your head is less likely to fall off and to lose since DHT works most effective in some areas - so it makes the transplant work.