What is wrong with my face?

what is wrong with my face?
My face is like this, all over my cheeks. I am 20 and I see much older women with no pores at all why do I look so old? :( can I treat it?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing can get rid of pores. NOTHING. Everyone has them, it's really no big deal. Most of the time they're only noticeable when really up close, even then it's just pores... Make sure you have a good skin care routine to help manage the texture, appearance, and overall health of your skin. Maybe try something like a prescription retin-a. Go to your dermatologist and ask for one. See if you need one. It's usually for those with acne, oily skin, and or signs of aging. It's a topical vitamin a that can have great benefits to the appearance and longevity of skin. Cleanse 2x a day. Moisturizing isn't a requirement, but there are obvious benefits. You don't NEED to moisturizer. My derm told me that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Age has nothing to do with it. Some people just have large pores. I'm not sure what your skincare routine is like or even what your skin type is.