Can you guys help me? How can I get an Adriana Lima's gaze? My eyes look more like Zooey Deschanel's eyes, I want a more cat eyes results.. ?

Can you guys help me? How can I get an Adriana Lima's gaze? My eyes look more like Zooey Deschanel's eyes, I want a more cat eyes results.. ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need that eye fuck look, you have more of the "buy me ice cream, please?" look.
    Some people's eyes are just naturally more squinty than others.
    I have very squinty eyes and can't even open them as big as yours without looking crazy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahahahaha, i guess you are right. But My eyes are basically the opposite of sexy.

• Try dark eyeliner, it makes eyes look smaller and winged liner can add some width.
      Otherwise it is mostly about the expression.
      When I eyefuck people I imagine myself smiling, but only with my eyes and I start feeling little tension in my upper cheeks.
      Almost as if you are daydreaming and your eyes almost go out of focus.

You don't wanna stare down people either.
      Just look at them for a second then gaze away.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think guys can help you out too much when it comes to make-up, but just a quick google showed me that she's wearing a lot of eye-liner on the outer sides of her eyes. I'm sure that there's a ton of YouTube tutorials for her look. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Oh, and she always gapes her mouth a little bit, because that makes everything a little more sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah your eyes are nice, pretty big... But then again I do like big eyes so🤷‍♂️😂

0|0
    0|0
  • A Life is Strange haircut?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes