What do you wear when you're lounging around at home?

What do you wear when you're home?
I normally wear boxers around but I was weirded out when my friends told me they're fully clothed when they're home.

4118

Most Helpful Girl

• Tee shirt and boy shorts, no bra. Weekends during football season, Saturday's are my college team's jersey, Sunday my favorite NFL Team's jersey and of course boy shorts unless someone comes over to watch the game with us then it's either a pair of track shorts, sweats or maybe yoga pants and flip flops. Sometimes my guy and I just don't wear anything, well just grab a sort blankie and pull it over us while we're watching tv or cuddling.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boxers and T-shirt if I don't have to meet up with anyone or I don't think I'll have anyone coming by; and T-shirt and jeans if I'm around the house. This is pretty much my default go to. Much faster than PJ's, which I will occasionally do if it's too cold.

What Girls Said 40

• I wear sweatpants and a long sleeve top OR my pyjamas when I've had a shower

• It depends really on my mood and how I am lounging. Ill either be in some booty short shorts and a bra, my favorite pjs, a huge tee shirt, only underwear on, or nothing on at all.

• T shirts and sweatpants. I have 4 dogs who love to sleep on top of me so I don't wear nice clothes at home.

• I normally wear comfortable shirts and baggy sweatpants.

• Pajama bottoms and a shirt that's usually waaay too big but that just means it's super comfy.

• I literally always chill in CK at home it's so comfy to me usually CK sports bra with joggers 🙌🏻

• Shorts and bra

• When no one is home, I usually go around with panties. That's all hahah

• dress, or joggers and tops
    if it is really hot, dress with strap sleeves instead and a thin jogger or pajama or something of silk.
    If I am feeling fancy, then something traditional.

• A thigh length silk cami/nightie... they're sooo comfy

• typically tank top boy shorts and if it's cold tank top and sweat pants or yoga pants

• Just shorts and a soft t-shirt, pretty much

• I just wear my regular clothes. I don't see what is so weird about that.

• Completely naked. Best way to be at home. Lol.

• t shirt and underwear

• Tee-shirt and slacks. Alternately, on my lazy days, nothing at all.

• Depends on what time of the year it is. If it's the fall or winter then I have my sweatpants on and a tank top with a sweatshirt that can vary depending on how I feel though. In the summer it's a tank top with a shirt on top if I am going out and shorts. If it rains in the summer I might do sweatpants but thinner ones.

• Jersey and PJ pants or sweat pants

• I wear free clothes like bum shorts and top or sometimes i put on normal clothes. It's a home you get to wear anything you want except if there is a non- relation that is a male, for me.

• It varies but anything from jeans and T-shirt to a nightgown and panties in the evening.

• not much at all either just my bra and panties or t-shirt and jogger bottoms with out underwear

• *Cough* Nothing *Cough* 😂Nah Not All The Time Lol I Dunno, Anything👍

• usually a comfi dress

• Sweatpants and a tshirt and if it's cold a hoodie

• when I'm alone I'm naked... when I'm not sure if I'm alone sweatpants and oversized shirt.

• I wear short pants and a vest. Not even a bra. it's my comfort clothes😂

• Pajamas

• i wear shorts and a tee with no bra

• Tee no bra, panties

• Okay. I usually dress up like a super hero or anime character ! It's so fun. I can walk around my home and feel like I'm in my own world.

• More from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 17

• Just boxers or basketball shorts. I don't have a shirt on during summer, fall or spring. In the winter, I still wear shorts but I have a tank top on.

• Pencil skirts and blouses.

• Personally as soon as I get home it all comes off all of it why bother

• Currently living with the in-laws so my habits have had to change. Usually shorts and a t-shirt or sweatpants

• a loose t shirt and a trouser

• Batman sweats and a loose button up (or V neck) long sleeve. The comfiest thing ever

• Winter : Pajamas.
    The remaining seasons : shorts only because its more hot than hell where i live.

• Boxers

• normal clothes

• nothing

• boxers and socks.

• I wear gym shorts and no shirt around the house.

• shorts mostly

• boxers or tracks

• A long white robe and pointy hoodie.

• socks

• Boxers and a t shirt