What do you wear when you're lounging around at home?

What do you wear when you're home?
I normally wear boxers around but I was weirded out when my friends told me they're fully clothed when they're home.

3918

Most Helpful Girl

• Tee shirt and boy shorts, no bra. Weekends during football season, Saturday's are my college team's jersey, Sunday my favorite NFL Team's jersey and of course boy shorts unless someone comes over to watch the game with us then it's either a pair of track shorts, sweats or maybe yoga pants and flip flops. Sometimes my guy and I just don't wear anything, well just grab a sort blankie and pull it over us while we're watching tv or cuddling.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boxers and T-shirt if I don't have to meet up with anyone or I don't think I'll have anyone coming by; and T-shirt and jeans if I'm around the house. This is pretty much my default go to. Much faster than PJ's, which I will occasionally do if it's too cold.

What Girls Said 38

• I literally always chill in CK at home it's so comfy to me usually CK sports bra with joggers 🙌🏻

• I wear sweatpants and a long sleeve top OR my pyjamas when I've had a shower

• It depends really on my mood and how I am lounging. Ill either be in some booty short shorts and a bra, my favorite pjs, a huge tee shirt, only underwear on, or nothing on at all.

• I normally wear comfortable shirts and baggy sweatpants.

• Pajama bottoms and a shirt that's usually waaay too big but that just means it's super comfy.

• Shorts and bra

• dress, or joggers and tops
    if it is really hot, dress with strap sleeves instead and a thin jogger or pajama or something of silk.
    If I am feeling fancy, then something traditional.

• typically tank top boy shorts and if it's cold tank top and sweat pants or yoga pants

• T shirts and sweatpants. I have 4 dogs who love to sleep on top of me so I don't wear nice clothes at home.

• Just shorts and a soft t-shirt, pretty much

• I just wear my regular clothes. I don't see what is so weird about that.

• Completely naked. Best way to be at home. Lol.

• t shirt and underwear

• A thigh length silk cami/nightie... they're sooo comfy

• Tee-shirt and slacks. Alternately, on my lazy days, nothing at all.

• *Cough* Nothing *Cough* 😂Nah Not All The Time Lol I Dunno, Anything👍

• Depends on what time of the year it is. If it's the fall or winter then I have my sweatpants on and a tank top with a sweatshirt that can vary depending on how I feel though. In the summer it's a tank top with a shirt on top if I am going out and shorts. If it rains in the summer I might do sweatpants but thinner ones.

• I wear free clothes like bum shorts and top or sometimes i put on normal clothes. It's a home you get to wear anything you want except if there is a non- relation that is a male, for me.

• I wear short pants and a vest. Not even a bra. it's my comfort clothes😂

• Pajamas

• Jersey and PJ pants or sweat pants

• It varies but anything from jeans and T-shirt to a nightgown and panties in the evening.

• usually a comfi dress

• Sweatpants and a tshirt and if it's cold a hoodie

• when I'm alone I'm naked... when I'm not sure if I'm alone sweatpants and oversized shirt.

• Tee no bra, panties

• Okay. I usually dress up like a super hero or anime character ! It's so fun. I can walk around my home and feel like I'm in my own world.

• Either shorts/underwear & singlet/tshirt or trackies/yoga pants and hoodie.
    Providing I'm not going anywhere and doubt anyone will drop in

• i wear shorts and a tee with no bra

• When no one is home, I usually go around with panties. That's all hahah

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 17

• Just boxers or basketball shorts. I don't have a shirt on during summer, fall or spring. In the winter, I still wear shorts but I have a tank top on.

• Currently living with the in-laws so my habits have had to change. Usually shorts and a t-shirt or sweatpants

• Pencil skirts and blouses.

• a loose t shirt and a trouser

• Batman sweats and a loose button up (or V neck) long sleeve. The comfiest thing ever

• Winter : Pajamas.
    The remaining seasons : shorts only because its more hot than hell where i live.

• Boxers

• normal clothes

• nothing

• boxers and socks.

• I wear gym shorts and no shirt around the house.

• shorts mostly

• boxers or tracks

• A long white robe and pointy hoodie.

• Personally as soon as I get home it all comes off all of it why bother

• socks

• Boxers and a t shirt