What do you wear when you're lounging around at home?

What do you wear when you're home?
I normally wear boxers around but I was weirded out when my friends told me they're fully clothed when they're home.

4118

Most Helpful Girl

• That weirded you out? Really? I Guess if they wore shoes too I could be weird.
    It depends on the weather.
    If it's hot, shorts and tanks.
    If it's cold, yoga or fleece pants, hoodies hoodie and fuzzy socks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boxers and T-shirt if I don't have to meet up with anyone or I don't think I'll have anyone coming by; and T-shirt and jeans if I'm around the house. This is pretty much my default go to. Much faster than PJ's, which I will occasionally do if it's too cold.