How does she look? Ugly or so ugly?

How does she look? Ugly or so ugly?
Most girls and women call her ugly! I feel sorry for her! She doesn't know how to makeup? She is known as ugly Italian alien?

• So ugly
    6%(3)6%(8)Vote6%(5)
  • A little ugly
    6%(3)7%(10)Vote8%(7)
  • Not ugly
    88%(44)87%(116)Vote86%(72)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Please! Don't be lying because she is f*cking ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• Her glasses could be a little smaller but other than that she is quite pretty.
    I believe you are the one who calls her ugly Italian alien because you do not like how you look. You want people to agree with you so you can feel better about yourself. Anyone who says something positive about how she looks you consider them to be lying. You think your opinion is the end all be all opinion when that is just not the case.

What Guys Said 24

• She looks, kinda young.
    But she's cute.

Bullying post is a shit attempt, next time post your own picture if you're trying to get rated on the ugly scale.

• Pretty actually, but the glasses need to go and she needs to fix up her hair.

• She's not ugly.

• Now that I saw the updates I know your trolling. people are overreacting then she is not really that bad looking to be honest.

• If she looks that good and her complexion is that perfect without makeup, then all the other girls are just jealous.

• so not anywhere close to ugly and should be a shammed if you thought she was

• She looks cute. Nice face, good lines. Depending on the rest of her body, I'd even consider her hot.

• Lol , you know the answer

• She's good

• she's cute, think u can hook me up with her?

• the only thing thats ugly is that glasses

• she just looks normal

• are you blind or something. or do you only see people as ugly? I think she is beautiful as she is. no makeup needed.

• do me one favour.. stop calling her ugly even if u mean it. that is rude, u won't want that to happen to u right? and what the heck, i would absolutely date her if we are judging by looks

• she's not ugly at all, her glasses are a bit too big tho

• there are no ugly girl or boy
    everyone has something makes him/her beautiful
    if she is ugly "as they said" _but i think she is not ugly_
    maybe she is so pretty inside "her character"

• not seeing how she is uggly

• ohhhj so you are just a bully and jealous of her... I get it

• She's not that bad looking

• she just take glasses off and a little makeup and she'll be good

• not ugly at all nd she's so adorable and beauty ^^

• Personally she's hot she's gorgeous I don't care what the fuck you say

• She's not ugly. She's either average or leaning toward slightly above average. She seems like a cute ordinary girl. The glasses is maybe too big, but apart from that it's all good.

• She's not ugly, she's cute. It seems you're trying to bully her through a poll. Why don't you post your own pic for the same poll? Next time don't post pics of other people to bully them through ratings.

• Where are her boobs?

What Girls Said 12

• I get the feeling that that's YOU in that picture and you're seeking validation from a bunch of strangers on the internet. If it was some girl you felt sorry for, you wouldn't be posting her picture for people to judge. And calling yourself ugly just so people can say "No, you're beautiful!" is not healthy.

• I think she looks cute

• You're probably ugly for being such a mean person. Stop trying to bring people down and be nice

• If this is what you call ugly you are really messed up. You are as ugly as your attitude. Try to be nice sometimes it won't kill you.

• I have no idea who this is but she is beautiful.

• She is super beautiful. Even in ugly glasses and with no make up. She has beautiful eyes, sweet face. You are jealous I think.

• May be a trans. I bet still prettier than most

• She's not ugly, and your update is a terribly cruel thing to say.

• 1. she is pretty
    lol.. if she is ugly... then i am horrible 😂😂😂

2. even if she is ugly... i think its not polite to tell that

• Not judge how would you feel if someone judged you

• She is not ugly!

• In all honesty I think she's quite cute

• She is absolutely beautiful.

• She is cute, but she looks underage.