Do you really not like this?

so many people (especially guys) hate when people do this to their eyebrows why?do you really not like this??

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like these kind of faded looking eyebrows, which many have while doing that style, because they look really unnatural to me. But the ones you posted have nearly any fade, so they look fine to me.

What Guys Said 22

• I really loved it..😍

• not natural. same as too much makeup

• I like girls with natural and big eyebrows

• I just think the first one looks better and the last one is a little confronting personally

• Cuz it's adding more that's not meant to be we like girl to not over do it but every girl seems to want to eye brow paint it up

• No to me x

• because it looks like you have had an inky run over the top of your eye.. it looks stupid

• its a very big turn off to me

• It's doesn't really matter to me, but if it's too thick then it might look unnatural.

• Because its unnatural and looks drawn. Very unattractive

• Just doesn't look natural..

• Too thin looks unnatural and gives me the impression that the person is too into looks and superficial things.

• 1st one is best
    all rest are shit
    I don't like anyone tinkering with their eyebrows

• it looks so dumbly un natural thats why

• hmmmmmm

• Natural is the best. God is the greatest architect. Modify His work and you'll regret it.

• it looks thicc

• No looks weird

• Little eyebrows is good, but I hate big.

• Looks fake, I don't like it

• the thought of me painting my Dick to look better isn't appealing so neither is painting your face

• Looks really offputting to me.

What Girls Said 7

• Because it looks really bad and tacky when women overdraw and make their eyebrows as thick as a double cream milkshake. It's unattractive and looks like a kid drew on your eyebrows with a sharpy marker.

• I wish I could do my eyebrows like that. I never understood how people get their eyebrows like that but I have a feeling if I didn't I would look really weird lol

• It looks ugly, that's why.

• ehhh not natural

• I personally wouldn't want slugs as eyebrows but if you do that's fine.

• It doesn't look natural. :-D haha Guys don't a

• Approve of having to wait for their dates to redraw eyebrows to perfection each and every time.

• I do not care what other people do to their eyebrows. All I know is that I wouldn't do it.