Girls, How to dress like a 25 years old?

I don't look my age I'm 160 cm 54 kg. I look fragile. Like a teen. It is time to look like a woman. And act like a woman. But HOW?
I work in retail so I always wearing comfortable outfit with sport shoes.
I don't have time to pamper myself neither.
I don't want to look older neither younger.
I need to focus on benefiting from my good shape.
Thanks for the help girls :* :)

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Here are a few comfortable outfit ideas which I really liked at first glance !! Download pinterest and get some ideas for outfits :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • When you get a professional career then you'll start dressing the part. Don't worry about spending unnecessary money now. Retail means having to dress comfortable but you won't be there forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are 25, I am guessing you are working at a store for women. That is the best resource you have already, so why not use it? I am 27 and normally wear dresses that is deemed office appropriate. But honestly, on a day off I am just wearing t-shirt and shorts. And I shop at hot topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always wear plain clothes not printed like flowers, cartoon and other stuff do some makeup avoid sports shoes don't wear too tight clothes padded bra is good if you have Small breast it looks attractive and like full grown woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain clothing only. Not too much loud colors. Use them only as accents. Not too much bling. No graphic tees (but they're ok if your style is geeky or promoting), no words on the shirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say high waisted pants and booties (the shoes) are a good place to start when it come to the fashion, but, and I hate to admit it, makeup is a really easy way to look older

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a blazer or (leather) jacket. That makes you look like a woman. I'm 18 but I look 25 whenever I wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try Jones of New York. I wear a lot of their clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find your own style! It's okay to dress however you like, but if you want to look older, here are some tips
    Makeup:
    1) keep it natural. Your not a makeup addicted teen so don't over do it
    2) try to follow some trends
    3) when. Going fancier, master that winged eyeliner!
    4) lipstick is a very nice casual and mature quick touch
    Clothes
    1) try off the shoulder tops, very mature looking
    2) avoid the ripped jeans, these are cute, but childish
    3) for business formal events, try a blazer
    4) BLACK BLACK AND BLACK, everyone looks sharp and mature is a nice black jacket or black jeans, but NEVER go overboard. It's all a balance.
    Again, these are just some ideas, feel free to experiment and find your own style!πŸ’•

3|0
    0|0
  • Wear what makes you happy. I'm 24 there's no clothes that say 25 year old or adult just wear what you feel comfortable in

1|0
    0|0
  • we got the same problem. You should wear more sober makeup and not so colorful clothes... It's something deeper looking older... like 25 yo 😁😁😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget your age and dress the way you please. Your style defines your personality not your age.

1|0
    0|0
  • where make up

1|0
    0|0
  • pick up your own style, age is just a number

1|0
    0|0
  • H&M has clothes for everyone

0|0
    1|0
  • shop at Ross

0|0
    0|0
  • "Toddlers and Tiaras" seems to know what it takes to make a little girl look like a grown woman. Just take care not to end up looking like a prepubescent sex icon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup always makes you look like a woman. Maybe just do massacre and lip gloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could always wear heels those make you look older. Try wearing some makeup. Like lipstick foundation stuff like that but keep it natural. Also try. Also it would help if u followed the fashion trends. Right now off the shoulders are in fashionπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes