Girls, How to dress like a 25 years old?

I don't look my age I'm 160 cm 54 kg. I look fragile. Like a teen. It is time to look like a woman. And act like a woman. But HOW?
I work in retail so I always wearing comfortable outfit with sport shoes.
I don't have time to pamper myself neither.
I don't want to look older neither younger.
I need to focus on benefiting from my good shape.
Thanks for the help girls :* :)

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Here are a few comfortable outfit ideas which I really liked at first glance !! Download pinterest and get some ideas for outfits :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • When you get a professional career then you'll start dressing the part. Don't worry about spending unnecessary money now. Retail means having to dress comfortable but you won't be there forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are 25, I am guessing you are working at a store for women. That is the best resource you have already, so why not use it? I am 27 and normally wear dresses that is deemed office appropriate. But honestly, on a day off I am just wearing t-shirt and shorts. And I shop at hot topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always wear plain clothes not printed like flowers, cartoon and other stuff do some makeup avoid sports shoes don't wear too tight clothes padded bra is good if you have Small breast it looks attractive and like full grown woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain clothing only. Not too much loud colors. Use them only as accents. Not too much bling. No graphic tees (but they're ok if your style is geeky or promoting), no words on the shirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes