What's the most attractive length for a beard? CAST YOUR VOTE NOW + Comment?

Again.

What's the ideal length of a Beard for optimal attractiveness?

I understand everyone has their own unique taste.. So there's a plethora of options to choose from. Let your voice be heard!! VOTE NOW!
  • What's the most attractive length for a beard?? CAST YOUR VOTE NOW + Comment.?Stubble
  • What's the most attractive length for a beard?? CAST YOUR VOTE NOW + Comment.?Short beard
  • What's the most attractive length for a beard?? CAST YOUR VOTE NOW + Comment.?Tailored beard
    Vote C
  • What's the most attractive length for a beard?? CAST YOUR VOTE NOW + Comment.?Longer beard
    Vote D
  • What's the most attractive length for a beard?? CAST YOUR VOTE NOW + Comment.?Full Gandalf
    Vote E

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer stubble to short beard. Tailored beard is not bad either. Not that the longer ones are unattractive but for me they don't add to attractiveness most of the times!