What do guys think of stretch marks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Kevin Hart thinks its a joke. Most guys dont like them, some are indifferent, but a man who you should keep by your side will love all of you. Beauty fades with time and age, but unconditional love can last a lifetime.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• a real man would accept stretch marks. only boys wouldn't like them.

1|1
    0|2
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• They're unattractive, I don't know any way around that. But they're not a deal breaker. Especially not with a woman who's beared your children. They're kinda a reminder of that...

0|1
    3|0
  • They're pretty much just a fact of life, so they're not a big deal.

99% of the time, I'll barely notice them. If I do happen to focus on them, for whatever reason, I don't even care.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are not a big deal. It's part of the human body. The dictatorship about how men and women should be told us that pretty woman should not have it, but NEWSFLASH it's impossible to fight nature. Besides, they are cute in a way.

1|0
    0|0
  • stretch marks are cute and sexy. they let a gut have a slight insite into what all she went throught to have her bany or babies

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking how at 18, or stretched by having children? drink more water to keep the elasticity of your skin and produce more collagen 👍

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like they only like cute, aesthetic and barely noticeable ones. The less a girl has, the better for them which sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not think they mind them.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes