What do guys think of stretch marks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Kevin Hart thinks its a joke. Most guys dont like them, some are indifferent, but a man who you should keep by your side will love all of you. Beauty fades with time and age, but unconditional love can last a lifetime.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like they only like cute, aesthetic and barely noticeable ones. The less a girl has, the better for them which sucks.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• They're pretty much just a fact of life, so they're not a big deal.

99% of the time, I'll barely notice them. If I do happen to focus on them, for whatever reason, I don't even care.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're unattractive, I don't know any way around that. But they're not a deal breaker. Especially not with a woman who's beared your children. They're kinda a reminder of that...

0|1
    3|0
  • stratch mark are just there some people got them some dont they are just there

2|0
    0|0
  • stretch marks are cute and sexy. they let a gut have a slight insite into what all she went throught to have her bany or babies

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it's not that big of a deal. It's such a weird thing to bring attention to that much if you ask me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking how at 18, or stretched by having children? drink more water to keep the elasticity of your skin and produce more collagen 👍

0|0
    1|0
  • I think they are stretch marks

1|0
    0|0
  • If you think stretch marks would stop a guy from getting sexual with you... hah not in this world.

0|2
    0|0
  • They are normal, everybody (mostly) has it

1|0
    0|0
  • it's hot as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Shows she is a real woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are not a big deal. It's part of the human body. The dictatorship about how men and women should be told us that pretty woman should not have it, but NEWSFLASH it's impossible to fight nature. Besides, they are cute in a way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares... Badges of motherhood.. How amazing is that?

1|0
    1|0
  • stretch marks are normal... I wish she loved me... I accept her as she is...

1|0
    0|0
  • their fine

0|0
    0|0
  • they are fine to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • couldn't care less as long as they're from pregnancy and not extreme morbid obesity..

0|0
    1|0
  • I honestly find them cute

1|0
    0|0
  • i really don't care of them..

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys will hate them

0|0
    2|0
  • cool as long as they're not from a baby

0|0
    1|0
  • its doesn't define anything of a girl; but says a lot of a guy that pays attention to those kind of things

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like them. What does it say about me?

• it says nothing trust me. our bodies are all different sizes and shapes; so dont worry about small things like that :).. if a person has an issue with something like that and holds it against u then its a reflection of that person's iniquity and not you.

• I think most people have them. I wouldn't worry about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a big deal especially on a thicker woman. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing at all, they are part of your partner's body like everything else

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy and cute

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't bother me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I could care less about them if the girl is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind them

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew. I'd rather you not have them.

0|1
    5|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• a real man would accept stretch marks. only boys wouldn't like them.

1|1
    0|2
  • I do not think they mind them.

1|0
    0|1
Loading... ;