With makeup or no makeup?

With makeup or no makeup?With makeup or no makeup?With makeup or no makeup?With makeup or no makeup?

639

Most Helpful Guy

• That second picture is going to induce nightmares in me forever 😂. Either way, you look fairly the same in both to be honest. I don't see a drastic change in the before or after pictures.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No as long as it's not too much that you look older. You don't need it lol you have great skin. I would honestly put mascara on and lipgloss and walk out the door. But if you do put it on just do something natural; You wanna look cute and still be young with it. Trust me less is better with everything. Have fun with it! I started wearing makeup at 16 and now I'm 22 and I do makeup on other people. It's cool. but you're pretty the way you are babe!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE