With makeup or no makeup?

With makeup or no makeup?With makeup or no makeup?With makeup or no makeup?With makeup or no makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No as long as it's not too much that you look older. You don't need it lol you have great skin. I would honestly put mascara on and lipgloss and walk out the door. But if you do put it on just do something natural; You wanna look cute and still be young with it. Trust me less is better with everything. Have fun with it! I started wearing makeup at 16 and now I'm 22 and I do makeup on other people. It's cool. but you're pretty the way you are babe!

What Guys Said 38

• That second picture is going to induce nightmares in me forever 😂. Either way, you look fairly the same in both to be honest. I don't see a drastic change in the before or after pictures.

• None

• You don't have anything to worry about. You could be covered in axle grease and mud, over 100% of your body and still be super hot.

Of course, there is something to be said for a Dressed Up/Made Up woman. There's also something to be said about a woman covered in axle grease and mud... lol...

• You look equally good both ways... If you wanna perk up a little throw some on... if it's a cozy night with bai and you guys just netflix'in n' chilling... then nothing - so he gets to actually kiss your bare skin
    - we kinda prefer that if we like her lol if you didn't notice

• It doesn't matter because you're a righteous babe no matter what. I would have sold my soul for you if I was a teenager.

• Without is already very beautiful, but you look great with makeup as well, maybe for special occasions? Like dates?

• No make-up

• No make-up

• No makeup

• no makeup

• The last two photos look nice, are you wearing makeup in the 3rd one? the 4th one is easy to tell.

• is it pics from scary movie?

• ether is good as with or without is both gorgeous

• You look so fucking hot in the last pic. Damn!!

• without

• without

• you look yummy either way, so whichever makes you more comfortable beautiful

• Doesn't matter, you look good with both

• Both.

• 3 and 4 is just breathtaking

• No make up

• Natural only

• You are gorgeous

• You look amazing with and without makeup! Eyeliner makes your eyes really pop!

• No make up, With out u seem gorgeous

• Without ofcz

• without Make up

• with or with not , i would fell into you like and idiot ^^

• definitely without! natural beauty is such a turn on.. Rollin outta bed knockin em out!

• Whatever makes you feel stronger about yourself. ☺

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 5

• I think you look equally good both ways.

• i honestly can't tell which is which..

• You look a little like miley Cyrus when she was still on Disney channel with your mouth especially on the third pic

• It hardly looks like you're wearing makeup. But you're gorgeous either way!

• I don't see any major changes. You're pretty whichever way :)