Do you like guys who have long hair?

I don't know why, but I find that guys who have long hair are attractive, but it also has to be neat

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah surely. long hair look nice and beautiful

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love men with long hair. I love it when they keep it clean and groomed. If its not, then its not that sexy.

But yea Billy Wirth was my first guy crush and he has long hair when he was young. Yum <3

1|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I have long hair, and I like myself sooooo
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • They're lying if they say they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel special now😇

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah long hair is really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dude, I don't care about dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    No
    And no
    Unless they done it Don Corleone style

0|0
    0|0
  • now we have the "I gotta do my hair" excuse too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most ISIS militants have long hair and they actually look so good. Good place to find your date in Syria and Iraq 😂

0|0
    0|2
    • I actually find that to be really rude. ISIS is NOT a laughing matter

• I'm actually being serious. There are surpriselu handsome folks among ISIS fighters unless you into guys like Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik effeminate looks.

• Well I do not agree with ISIS and their views and prefer for what I do to not be involved with them. And no I am not into people such as Justin Bieber etc. in fact I quite dislike them

What Girls Said 21

• I totally agree.

1|2
    0|0
  • YES!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys with short hair. Doesn't mean I hate all guys with long hair, I'm just sexually attracted to men with a clean cut, just my preference.

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope, I prefer semi-long ;

1|0
    0|1
  • oh yeah long hairs are so attractive. The best would be a full beard with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on who it is but i like men with short hair more. some do look good with it long, like jared padelicki

1|0
    0|1
  • Hell yeah, it's a huge turn on for me

0|0
    0|0
  • eh. my sis really likes it but I just like nah/shrug so yeah not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long its longer than just to the shoulders. I'm really into metalheads so a long haired guy melts my heart

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if they still look like guys. Example Thor, Draco Malfoys dad, Kurt Cobain.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're bi..

0|0
    0|0
    • Very urgent message me send.

• Show All
    • 🙄🙄🙄

• Excuse you, you do not know me and I do not have an interest in girls, so you can get an education and learn that just because I like guys who have long hair, doesn't mean that I am automatically bi-so stop acting childish and grow up!

• Nope, but I have the urge to give them a haircut

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I prefer guys with short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • on guys no way. I don't like it but only chris

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how long... I like long hair but if it passes his shoulders it's not cute... for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like

0|1
    0|0
  • Semi-long hair I really like. I don't really like long, long hair. It seems feminine to me and it's unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • ew no they are gross

1|0
    0|2
Loading... ;