What do you think of women who never wear heels?

Can you look as "dressed-up," and "stunning" in flats?
I feel SO uncomfortable in heels, so I've decided to stop wearing them. I wear low wedges occasionally but that's it. I now feel like I'll come off as less sexy and less put-together when I go out. But it's better than looking ridiculous struggling to walk in heels lol.

1025

What Guys Said 25

• so long as you know what suits your body and have a sense of styling your self, you can make yourself appetising ­čĹŹ

• No problem. Flats in the summer and boots in the cooler months. Flats are cute and boots are sexy af.

• I don't like heels, they make a woman look like a goat ­čśâ Casual outfit FTW!

• I love women who don't wear heels. It makes me look taller lol.

• I find them more attractive. I think shoes should be worn for comfort and heels sure are as hell aren't designed for comfort. They're designed to look fashionable and make you feel taller at the expensive of comfort. When I see a woman in heels I tend to think she's a bitch.

• Dress for your own happiness in whatever you're comfortable in, confidence is sexy not what's on your feet.

• I think that heels are not necessary as they make the girl uncomfortable so I'd rather they walk normally and be comfortable

• I've never even fucking liked heels.

They do what? Push your butt out? And make you take smaller steps? Pffft!

Also, the "clack clack clack" sound you make walking on any hard surface is insufferable.

Fuck fucking heels.
    68.media.tumblr.com/.../...fv9RPT1rtg76ko1_500.gif

http://i.imgur.com/bBxcvpG.gif

• Yeah the flats come off as less sexier. It's the heels that give you the sexy posture but it's not a comfortable posture.

What do men think? Data have shown that even though the men are saying they don't mind, a woman in heels has 75% more chance of men noticing her in a good light.

• I think @oddwaffle is accurate and correct in his comments but I do think this refers more to what men think when they initially visually see someone.

However, when you are in a relationship, whether you wear heels or not will not be of any concern. And I do not think when you are dating it will matter either.

I hate heels too. I wish I could wear them but I find them extremely uncomfortable and I have never understood how women wear them without sliding down them like I do and getting their toes all cut up from the effort of it. lol!

I especially love peek-a-boo shoes but I can't wear them. My toes will be cut up and bleeding from wearing them. lol! But god, I wish I could. :)

• @lizziepooh03 can you also post that as a separate opinion. I might choose it as best answer

• screw the heels. only people that care are stuck bitches with nothing better to do then judge the pretty women!

• heels don't equal sexy. Being comfortable means you will be more confident.

Confident IS sexy.

• I like such women, cause I dislike heels.

• "..." is what I think.

Most girls I know hardly ever wear dresses.. am I gonna make heavy mental note of that? No. I just don't think about it.

• Just don't put any shoes on it will look great hehe

• high heels r fake n dumb sry

• honestly heels are not needed. im just as attracted to a girl dressed in sneakers blue jeans and a shirt as i am a girl in a fancy dress that shows curves. and cleavage is a no for me i like personality. cleavage can wait till bed time

• I've never tried to walk in heels. it seems uncomfortable.

• honestly no problem at all!!!
    some trainers are just fine

• If I were a woman I would never wear high heels

• I like it. I hate heels.

• thats too bad tbh.. heels are sexy af. but I mean its not a deal breaker

• because they are smart lol. High heels are over rated

• Yayyyyy
    Flats much better

• Women can look very nice without heels.

But never as good TBH.

• what? ­čś▒­čś▒

What Girls Said 10

• I personally think that no woman can look 'dressed-up' in flats but they can look 'stunning'. You can always look stunning, girl!!! I get that heels lift a woman up and consequently make their legs look better and more attractive so I see your point of considering yourself to be less sexy. Some men would agree too. But all I want to say is that true sexiness lies in your appreciation and opinion of yourself and it shines from the inside out too. Therefore don't worry about the need to wear flats!!! Your health and ability to strut your stuff is far more important than increasing your height and toning your legs for if you can't walk, what do you even need legs for? Wear whatever YOU feel comfortable in. A guy has to like you for who you are and if you can't wear something then don't bother trying because it will decrease your opinion of yourself. God made you beautiful as you are and you don't need heels to be 'sexy' or 'stunning'.

I especially love peek-a-boo shoes but I can't wear them. My toes will be cut up and bleeding from wearing them. lol! But god, I wish I could.
    Reply

• Do what makes you comfortable, haven't worn heels in years, men still hit on me. I think girls should learn to walk in them though, because I can, it's just not necessary unless you're attending a special occasion.

• Its very simple people there are shoes and then there are BEDROOM SHOES... xx

• I'm not a heels girl. And when/if I do wear heels they're only like 2-3 inches. I always go for strappy shoes or gladiator sandals those do the trick

• I only wear heels when I get really dressed up, like for a formal affair.

• odd because they give me so much confidence but this is also just one person's opinion. wear sandals they are much classier or some flats that are a solid color

• I don't even wear flats. I'm dressed in sneakers or combat boots a majority of the time. Heels are for VERY special occasions (which mostly never happen).

• I rarely dress up but when I do I wear like 2 inch heels

• I never really was a heel girl I own some I just don't really wear them unless it's a special occasion like a party or family diner, otherwise I rather wear sneakers or cute flat boots