Girls, what clothing item looks best on guys?

Just in general what do you guys like best for a guy to wear?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for all girls since we all have our own personal opinions, but for me I find it attractive when guys wear
    - Timberlands
    - Black combat boots (Dr Martens for example)
    - Black jeans/ripped jeans
    - white t-shirts
    - beanies
    - Ear piercings
    - Snapbacks
    - Nike tennis shoes
    - Shades/Watches

Dislikes:
    - BAGGY PANTS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE GUYS UNDERWEAR, DO NOT WEAR THESE, If you wear pants make sure they fit you good
    - Shorts (Shorts are okay sometimes, but not those guys who wear them year around, rain or shine, sun or snow) I know some girls LOVE shorts and guys with hairy legs or what not, but personally it's really hard for me to find someone attractive in shorts especially if they have super dark leg hair)
    - Guys who never show their arms, if you wear a long sleeved shirt, pull up the sleeves a bit to somewhat under your elbow, it makes the shirt your wearing a million times more attractive!)

Boys can make lots of things work for them it just depends on how they coordinate their outfits

Pictures:
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...47ab-a679-1c3b519caf46.jpg

cdn.koreaboo.com/.../jungkook7.jpg

(Sorry for such a long answer DX)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• hmm. I used to really like the emo style. hahaha. probably because I myself like darker clothing. I guess just a casual style. Nice casual t-shirt, jeans, and such. I don't like white t-shirts or t-shirts that hug the body too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Some guys look great in clothes that would look terrible on another guy. I think if a guy follows his own style, that generally looks better on him than if he tries to force himself to follow someone else's,

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason, I like it when guys wear sweaters when dressed casual. Also, I love a man in uniform...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when they wear something they feel confident in. It doesn't matter to me how their dressed as long as their not cocky about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys in leather jackets, baggy jeans and tee shirts so damn attractive!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue jeans and a white t

0|0
    0|0
  • grey sweatpants and hoodies

0|0
    0|0
  • flannel

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0