Girls, is some belly/ no tone a deal breaker?

I eat healthy, cook my own food, dont really drink a lot of pop or have junk food too much. I am a healthy weight as well and I live a healthy life style. However, I have a little belly and am not really toned. I have no desire to lift weights or spend time at the gym. Id rather practice or do something intellectually stimulating. Is it a deal breaker if I dont have a flat stomach or good muscle tone? It doesn't bother me if a girl is like this as long as she's trying to live healthy and take care of herself.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a deal breaker for me at all. You had me at "intellectually stimulating."

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• im pretty sure you should be good as long as you dont get to the dad bod point

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's not a deal breaker, your healthy and that's good. Yeah, guys being tone is nice and all, but having some belly isn't bad. As long as a guy isn't too skinny or over weight/obese then I don't have a problem.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind a little chub, we aren't all perfect. just as long as you don't drink a soda a day or something

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes