Why do people like brunettes?

For instance Kylie Jenner and the Kardarshians literally morphing themselves into ethnic looking (by ethnic I mean Arabian, Indian, middle eastern , Armenian, you know dark eyes, dark hair and olive skin)

I also noticed this at my college where this really hot white scandinavian guy with blue eyes and gold hair went crazy after an ethnic girl.
And even in uk, a lot of white guys tend to like ethnic looking women.

Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a study done that showed more men preferred brunettes because subconsciously they are taken more seriously than blondes. Blondes are more known for wanting to have fun. I'm not saying it's true or not.. it's just the stereotype.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Nobody cares that much blonde or brunette, we care much more if she's attractive or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? What's there to dislike?

0|0
    0|0
  • The kardashians ARE Armenian, at least the first 3 daughters and Rob.
    But to answer your question, it's preference. They like what they like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think brunettes are much more attractive, I dont know why, just what I like

1|0
    0|0
  • i like blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • they give up with their natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • UK usually has a light-skinned craze. Pretty sure that's not middle-eastern or the other places you mentioned

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• because we're awesome 💁🏽

2|0
    0|0
  • Cuz opposites attracts. I generally attract the opposite of me as well (the (dark) blonde/light brown, blue/grey/green eyed). Yeah I'm 'ethnic' looking. You get considered exotic by that, and that makes you appear more desirable in their eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Studies have shown that people are often attracted to individuals with similar looks to themselves. Because brunettes are the most common, this could be why other brunettes are attracted to them.
    Also your description of 'dark eyes, dark hair, olive skin' is kind of the 'trend' at the moment and people are often attracted to trends these days because the media gets into their heads.
    Not sure though, just my thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Co they need love too.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;