Does this shirt look ok to wear to work?

We can wear t shirts as long as they aren't vulgar, offensive or cussing. does this shirt look ok to wear to work??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you work. If it's a factory or such then yea I think it's fine. If you work say in selling merchandise or dealing straight up with the public then no, it'll offend someone and they may even complain.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think Jesus would want you to wear that shirt either.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• If you come in contact with customers at all while you are working, I wouldn't suggest wearing that shirt. If you don't, it should be fine, unless your employer says otherwise. I can't see the whole shirt in the photo so I can't really judge if it fits any of the restrictions that you mentioned.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm in a call center

• Then you will have to judge whether or not the shirt is acceptable based on the guidelines you've been given. The most professional choice would be to err on the safe side and avoid it if you're not sure.

• The t shirt looks good but in my opinion don't go to work with it

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It looks scary tbh. Plus keep in mind the clown incident a few months ago (people dressed as clowns assaulting people, making threats etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on the type of work you do. If I wore that to work (which I wouldn't anyway) I'd be asked to leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the shirt but I wouldn't wear it to work. I avoid wearing my Pennywise shirt when I'm working :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No, its weird and freaky looking. Even if it were within policy still not a good move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your dress code.

0|1
    0|0
    • they didn't say anything in fact one woman said she wants to see the new movie

• Okay sounds good. My work is pretty strict. You always have to look at least somewhat nice because we are representing the company.

• occasionally we do have to as well because we have AT&T clients and bigwigs come 8n but it's rare

• Depends on were you work?

0|1
    0|0
  • That shirt is not okay to wear anywhere

0|2
    0|0
  • Pennywise! Awesome!

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • god no

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think its okay - It is not like there will be children in the office who could be scared by a horror movie character.

0|1
    0|0
  • looks like it suits you. It also looks like you fucking love it

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks fine

0|1
    0|0
  • i like chicken and corndogs

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends where you work I guess.