Guys who wear skinny jeans? Girls what do you think about them and guys do you wear them?

Girls what do you think of guys wearing skinny jeans or skinny pants?
Guys do you wear them and how do you feel abut it?

I am asking because I've read on the internet a little bit and many girls called it unattractive and gay looking. It annoyed me because my boyfriend brought some skinny jeans, he is a very skinny guy, and he looks sexy as fuck in it.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate skinny jeans. I already have enough trouble as it is fitting into regular jeans due to my legs so buying jeans that are tighter than regular would not be smart

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm with you, I think guys as long as they're slim look gorgeous in them. My boyfriend looks sexy af in his as well ;)