I feel like I wanna be a girl?

Genuinely what do everybody feel about transgender people? My addiction to be a girl started about two years ago when I started getting excited about heels and doing nails. I also love wearing makeup

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make everybody happy. There will always be someone that judges you for one reason or another. That being said, do what makes me you happy and comfortable. If you feel like you want to be a girl or dress like one, then go for it. There is a woman at my work that used to be known as Phillip but she changed her name to Kate and dresses like a woman, makeup and all. You can still definitely tell she is or was a man but I call her Kate and talk to her just like I would with a girl. I admire her for doing what makes her happy. It's not my job to judge if it's morally right or not. There are a few people at my work that think it's weird but she is a good person and I would stand up for her in a heartbeat.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm okay with transgendered I just worked with a girl wanting to be a guy