I find it weird that in my high school there girls who wear heels daily and some who don't wear bras is that normal for high school?

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it shows the superficiality that the new generation has reached where studying age is more focus on getting attention by using their body
    sad state of affairs

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• in america, yes. Honestly, a lto of girls don't exactly need to wear bras - but do anhow. and a LOT wear rbas that don't fit right so... you're going to get a lot of that. but heels isn't abnormal exactly - but every day kinda is.

0|0
    0|0
  • with all the possible fashions to choose these days. everyone is trying to find tneir niche. and their own fashion stylle

0|0
    0|0
    • but that's weird

• Show All
    • its weird cause it's school

• i can remember from my high school day seeing girls wearing sneakers with a dress. and heels with jeans. some girls noticably were without bras. and most wore them. I think its just a way they try to express themselves. Once entering High School. most parents allow their kids explore their indivuality mmore freely then when in grade school

• It is a normal time to experiment and express ones sexuality. The pretty girl are finding out they can open doors with their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its weird how dont they get dress coded or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not wearing bra is actually healthier for your breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • because they want all of the boys to lust after them

0|0
    0|0
  • just showing their assets to seek attention

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a great way to get attention

2|1
    0|0
  • How do you know they don't wear bras?

0|0
    0|0
  • its not normal
    o my pregnancy is set free run kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • its very sexy. i prefer girls without bras

0|0
    0|0
  • today yep

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a norm any wear that girls want to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • normal now. also wear thongs to show it off

0|0
    0|0
    • lol one girl was wearing a thong the other day the guy gave her a wedgie and riped her thong

• Lazy to get fully dressed

0|0
    0|0
  • everybody's getting pregnant in that school

0|0
    0|0
  • nope... in school u need to be decent..

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of girls wearing high-heels in school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for us.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• My school actually really isn't too much like that at all, but some people (only some and I'm not saying they're bad people or anything) overdo it with the makeup =P

1|0
    0|0
  • what country? cause in mine I don't know about university but we all wear school uniforms and even during mufty day whem we wear our normal clothes if you don't wear a bra or wear high heels or make up you will get strange looks from a whole lot of people me included.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well some don't wear them cause they don't need to 😅 I didn't till last year, it was much more comfortable. But you gotta wear'em if you need to, also high heels at school-why torture yourself?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's weird. I mean, it's just high school. I like to dress for comfort especially in a place like that. But in my country, everyone wears uniforms and I like it better that way. You don't have to care what people think about how you dress :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty normal. I never wear heels to school but sometimes go without bra if I'm wearing a black T shirt or something. Or in winter I'll wear a hoodie and nothing under sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
    • the girl was wearing a white shirt

• She probly doesn't have much fashion sense, just wears whatever. I mean not judging cause sometimes I don't give a fuck either, but if people can see your boobs through your shirt than you're missing the point of a shirt😂

• right lol. and she was dark skin so it was super noticible because the shirt was tight

• Not really, my school tends to have crop tops and high waisted pants to be popular in high school. I guess every school has its own trend.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have small boobs it is not a must, your skin feels better and when you run it doesn't hurt you but when you wear bras and you run without it hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • We would get in trouble if we didn't wear a bra in high school. Heels are just too much if you're going all over the campus

0|0
    0|0
    • my school doesn't seem to care cause I seen 4 girls with no bra today

• Yeah, some girls dress that way. Most of them do it to get guys to pay attention to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I notice that with my boyfriend today before school

• Depends if heels were wire once a week or two, no prob. But daily is kinda weird

• attention seeking, I would only do that if I see the guy I like but I wouldn't be that bold

0|0
    0|0
  • there's this thing called dress codes

0|0
    0|0
  • not normal. world gone crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not normal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes