Are sweats acceptable to wear in public?

ex. early college class
do you find them attractive? are sweats acceptable to wear in public??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No one cares what you wear to an 8am. I judge those guys wearing suits and the girls with a full face of makeup though. There are a lot of people attracted to someone who doesn't obsess over their appearance or look put together all the time. I don't think I've ever seen a guy and been turned off by his sweatpants. Of course, they shouldn't be sagging off his butt. That and a septum piercing are my only turn offs.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's all about being comfy, obviously you can't be naked or in underwear but if it looks nicely put together it ends up being a sense of style and that's always and forever will be acceptable. so I say 👍

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Yeah of course, as long as you are not going somewhere very fancy or where there is a dress code... but just taking a walk or going to the grocery store really isn't an issue at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah. I mean I wear my pajama pants to classes. During the fall/winter months joggers are my best friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • no one in college give two shits what anyone wears to class.

0|1
    0|0
  • some sweats can look amazing but gatta match it with the right shirt and you can look hotter than in a full put together outfir

0|0
    0|0
  • When worn casually, it's an automatic turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think sweatpants are fine, everyone wears them and as long as you are comfortable in them it shouldn't matter if it's weird to the public

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes, as long as your whole outfit doesn't scream lazy I would find this attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.. As long as they're clean & nice looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'll wear sweats anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm completely indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • wear what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are any clothes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if they are in good condition

0|0
    0|0
  • This is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • no. looks lazy

0|0
    0|0
  • If it looks clean, wrinkle free, slim fit and not skin fit, then yeah looks good.. But change up your style. Sweat pants for 365 days straight gets boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Absolutely, for both guys & girls. When I met my girlfriend in a Target toothpaste aisle, she was wearing a white tank-top, grey baggy sweatpants, and flip-flops. I was wearing a black football jersey, grey sweatpants, & tennis shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them at Highschool all the time and there too big on me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in a place where people where those things everywhere, so for me yes

0|0
    0|0
  • so many people wear them locally it's unbelievable rival with jeans haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares what you wear to college

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they show ur dick