Girls, how much of your boobs would you prefer showing/ not showing while you're dressed up?

You think it's alright to wear tops in public (or even at home) that would mainly cover up your areola and nipple portions? Or would you prefer not showing much of your boobs wherever you are except of course during sex?
  • Showing nothing at all
  • No, probably just the cleavage/ underboob
  • Showing off most of it except areola/ nipple
    Vote C
  • Not a problem - don't mind baring it all
    Vote D

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not particularly like showing it. However, there are times that I go out bra-less, simply because it feels more comfortable/better.

• When you say it's convenient going bra-less, you' must either be almost flat-chested or you let your boobs hanging down.

• My boobs do not hang down, I am not a 50 year old. Also, no I am not almost flat-chested and I can still pull it off.