Why no one likes naturally skinny girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men In General Like Women Regardless Of Their 'Said Preferences in Body Types' (I'm Not Sure about Extreme Obese like Very BBW) Given a Chance. They Say They Don't Like Skinny. It's Like How Girls Say I Want a Man Who Can Understand Me, Care For Me, Give Full Attention To Me, Spend For Me, Who Understands all My Blabla and Be a perfect Bot and They End Up Saying Instantly Okay for a Guy Without even Thinking about The Above Qualifications. It's Funny Though. So Chill. Personally It's Good Not To Have A Lot Of FAT! However The Way You Dress and Present Yourself Matters!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm skinny.
    I can tell you one massive advantage, you tend to bounce back after you've had a baby, which may not be on your mind ATM but it's a plus.
    I am and have always been an Australian size 8 and I never had any problems with dating.
    Have confidence in yourself, you are beautiful.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I don't mind skinny, but there's a too skinny. If I can see bone definition, like a skeleton, not only is it a turn off visually, but sex is uncomfortable with a skinny woman as well I find. I literally feel her bone and it almost hurts lol. I've only had sex with one woman that was that skinny so maybe they're not all like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy naturally skinny girls are very attractive. They have an advantage when they get old they will remain attractive longer while their once curvy sisters will start to have obesity problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • I adore them, tho not the anorexic ones. I'm kinda skinny to normal guy, so it's normal for me to like skinny girls. My friends mock me about it forever lol

0|0
    0|0
  • naturally skinny is hotter than thick females and the doodes. be confident in your skin and you will put off the same vibe that attracts the chubby chasers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like at least and I dont know about other why dont they,

1|0
    0|0
  • people do just their is a overwhelming amount of people liking fat ones atm

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny girls... but I don't Hv a girlfriend right now

0|0
    0|0
  • i find all different sizes attractive. depends on the woman and how she carries herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they doooo

1|1
    0|0
  • I like skinny not bony girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol i do. Dont lie to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love skinny girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny girls

1|1
    0|0
  • WTF? I do, and I like pretty much only this type.

1|0
    0|0
  • We do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, up to a point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ! i! e them

0|0
    0|1
  • I do easy to pick up wich is awesome in bed

0|0
    0|1
  • Because women should have curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a skinny girl, I'm actually slightly underweight which I can't help due to genetic. I also have a two year old that two weeks after having you couldn't even tell I had a kid. I've never had issues with people liking me or finding my body attractive. You just have to be confident with yourself and others will be more attracted to you. Naturally skinny is beautiful be proud.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you THINK that no one does

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody likes skinny girls!

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe most guys actually like skinny girls

1|2
    0|0
  • i think many guys like naturally skinny girls!

1|1
    0|0
  • Personal Taste

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you noticed how all super models look? Naturally skinny.

0|1
    0|0
    • Men don't actually find supermodels hot (just like women don't find bodybuilders hot), though underwear/swimwear models are hot and most of them are on the skinny side too.

• @JohnDoe3000 Different men like different things. Many men like super-models. My point was that her statement isn't universally true.

• True, men have different tastes, but my point was that women are often clueless about the more common tastes men have.

• because you are living under a rock

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes