What do you wear when you sleep?

What do you wear when you sleep?When you are still living with your parents, your choice of sleepwear may be dictated by their rules and standards for modesty around other family members. When you finally leave home and you get to make the rules, some things change. Sleepwear is often one of those changes. When you are sleeping alone and your only concern is sleeping comfortably, what do you wear? Women, we all know that your choice will probably be different when Aunt Flo has come to visit, so please tell us what you wear when Aunt Flo is NOT a concern.

• What do you wear when you sleep?Pajamas
  • What do you wear when you sleep?Nightgown
  • What do you wear when you sleep?Panties or Boxers and T-shirt
    Vote C
  • What do you wear when you sleep?Panties and Bra
    Vote D
  • What do you wear when you sleep?Shorts and T-shirt
    Vote E
  • What do you wear when you sleep?Just Panties or Boxers
    Vote F
  • What do you wear when you sleep?Nothing
    Vote G

197

Most Helpful Girl

• I sleep naked. I get more sex from my husband that way πŸ‘πŸ»

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you have an older sister who is single? :)

• Does she have "a thing" for older men? :) :) :)

• if she doesn't she really should πŸ˜‚