If you could change your appearance, what would you choose?

If you could choose:
- Height
- Hair, eye and skin color
- Facial features
- Hair type
- Body shape
- Which features you would change and keep
- Which features that you don't want (I means both features you've and don't have)

PS! Your chooses can be what you finds beautiful and what you don't like, but it doesn't necessary have to be like that. If you for example choose curly hair it doesn't mean you've to find straight hair ugly. It's a good enough reason you just thinks it match your personality more. : )
If you could change your appearance, what would you choose?#Appearance #ChooseLooks #HowIwantsToLook
Updates:
People, read the description please.

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• - I would make myself a little taller, like 5'5 so I'm about average rather than being short

- If I could permanently change my hair to an unnatural colour and have it look natural, I'd totally do that (probably pastel pink, I love my hair like that but it doesn't last long ๐Ÿ˜•). I'd probably give myself brown eyes and make my skin less pale, make my cheeks less red, make my skin healthier.

- I guess if my hair had a little more wave to it, it'd be nice, and I'd also wanna make it so it doesn't get greasy like every other day ๐Ÿ˜ก

- Body shape, I'd make my waist smaller and maybe tone my legs up a bit more, but other than that, I actually like how my body is

1|2
    0|0
    • Here's what I would change etc.

- I would make myself a bit taller than what I'm in real life. I would increase my height to 1,60 m. I wouldn't be so much taller than that because if you're tall it's more difficult to go through a crowd. Now I can go through crowds unnoticed.

- I'm happy with my black hair, brown eyes and tan skin. I would like to have more wavy like hair or hair with more volume in. My hair is straight.

- I would like to have perfect teeth which is white and straight. I would also like to get rid of wisdom teeth without any problems. A perfect vision is also a want since I dislikes wearing glasses and contact lenses don't sound so tempting. A narrower nose would also be nice.

- My body shape is okay and I won't change that.

• Features I don't want to have is unnatural hair colors like blue, green, purple, pink etc. since it won't suit me. I wouldn't suit being blonde, ginger, pale or freckled. I don't want to have a broad flat nose, thick lips, very kinky hair, being bald, tattooed, pierced and overweight either because that wouldn't fit me either. Other people may suit some of these things, but it's not something for me.

• @curiousnorway You're Scandinavian and you have tan skin? I heard that Scandinavians have light features

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I would add some height, mainly. Probably body shape would change to buff or athletic... barring that, I'd go thin, but not scrawny.

Only thing I might change on the face is the nose, maybe change the chin a little. Get rid of wrinkles a bit, but other than that, I'd keep a lot of it the same. Hair's fine... maybe have it grow better or more evenly on the face, but otherwise, I have decent dark brown hair - I still keep a good amount of it, too. I might tinker with eye color, but probably keep it brown. Better pores, less age showing. I'd get rid of the deep circles under the eyes.

I'd keep a young face, but not to where I'd "look like a kid."

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 38

• - I wish I was like 5'5".
    - I wish I had longer and thicker hair, thicker lashes and fair skin.
    - I would love to have a narrower nose
    - I'm hourglass but wish for a pear shaped body, they look so much more elegant and attractive.
    - I would keep my big brown eyes and how my hands and feet look. I'd keep my weight.
    - I don't want smaller lips or gigantic breasts. I also don't want to be skinny or fat. I don't want my thin hair and acne.

0|1
    0|0
    • wish for confidence, I guess that's the only thing you need

• Show All
    • haha you are a smart girl

• @DeanMS haha thank you!

• Height: 5'7"
    Hair: Keep it black.
    Eye: Crystal blue or hazel.
    Skin color: Keep it the same.
    Facial features: A more structured jaw line, bigger lips.
    Body shape: Leave the same.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd change my height from 5ft 1 to 5ft 6 at least, so I dont look like a lost highschool kid on my college bus. I get asked a lot if i'm on the wrong bus.

I'd also change my curly, poofy, wavey hair to straight hair, its kinda in between and it looks a mess some days.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd be a few inches taller just for a more balanced body type, 5'3'' would be enough for me. I like both my hair and eye color, so I wouldn't change them. I would want a bit more distinctive cheek bones, that's the only thing I'd change about my facial features. I'd like much thicker and longer hair with layers. I have a sort of hourglass figure right now, but would want to be a bit slimmer. I'd reduce my cup size to about a C cup and shape my arms. That's about it, I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • in realistic terms i would want my eye color to be the same as my moms, hers are the color of the beaches in the Caribbean (they are beautiful), but i like the shape of my eye. I'm Italian so I'm already tan but i would like to be a shade or two darker. Also my shoulders are so wide so it would be cool if they weren't, and maybe not as muscular

0|1
    0|0
  • Body shape. I've always had a big butt and small boobs. It's really, really hard to find dresses or any kind of nice clothes that fit me properly.

And my legs are thick, not shapely. I'd like smaller ankles, please, so that I had a curve to my calf.

0|1
    0|0
  • -No acne ever
    -Curly betty boop short hair
    -Lighter colored eyes
    -Cute shaped butt that is not too big nor too flat
    -No dark shadow in between my eyebrows and eye lids
    Other than those things, I'm fine with my height, body type, and other things

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love to be taller. Everything else seems to be working out. :-) how about you?

1|1
    0|0
    • Here's what I would change etc.

- I would make myself a bit taller than what I'm in real life. I would increase my height to 1,60 m. I wouldn't be so much taller than that because if you're tall it's more difficult to go through a crowd. Now I can go through crowds unnoticed.

- I'm happy with my black hair, brown eyes and tan skin. I would like to have more wavy like hair or hair with more volume in. My hair is straight.

- I would like to have perfect teeth which is white and straight. I would also like to get rid of wisdom teeth without any problems. A perfect vision is also a want since I dislikes wearing glasses and contact lenses don't sound so tempting. A narrower nose would also be nice.

- My body shape is okay and I won't change that.

• Show All
    • You're Welcome. I likes giving detailed answers. : )

• you succeeded!

• 5ft 7, I'm 5 4"
    Brown eyes to match my brown hair, my eyes are black
    Curly 3C hair, I have 4A curly
    Smaller nose
    Same body, bigger boobs
    Same brown skin

0|1
    0|0
  • I would want to be 5" 5 I'm 5" 2 by the way I would want by hair to be thicker and taller also I would want to gain 5 pounds. Even though I know that I look amazing but those are the things I'd like to change.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always wanted to be taller like 5'10 or something.
    Always wanted Gray eyes
    Always wanted naturally smooth, hairless, spotless skin
    Long slim legs
    Bigger hips and butt/hour glass figure
    Never want to change my face, I love it.

0|1
    0|0
  • skinnier waste so I can fit into my clothing and to be a couple inches taller because I have been 4'11 since the 6th grade and now a senior in high school

0|1
    0|0
  • Would change my nose a bit and maybe get a slight thigh gap... I like the rest of my body, but I'd like to be Asian actually -Korean to be specific

1|1
    0|0
  • I would change my height from 5'11'' to 5'8'', my hair type from curly to straight (kinda like Japanese and Korean), and my round face to something... Well, less round. And also a thinner nose

0|2
    0|0
    • NO!.. 5'11 is perfect

• @Nik1hil I'm taller than most guys in my country... And I can't even buy clothes in regular shops

• tall girl with long legs ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜fascinating,
      i am 5"11 so its perfect for me

• Id have green eyes be around 5'6ft and id get rid of every little stretch mark i am unfortunate enough to have.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would change my height because I'm 5 8 and I don't like that, so I'd change it to 5 5 and I would change my body type to more petite

0|1
    0|0
  • - I would like to be taller 175 cm
    - Hips length blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin
    - Nothing to change
    - Nothing to change I keep them straight
    - Skinnier

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm fucking hot already so I'd just change my height.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would change my hair texture to more like an asian's and I'd be 5'11 instead of 5'7... and I'd give myself sharper cheekbones and lighter eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I would change my height from 5'8" to 5'4", and I would make my eye color GREEN!

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 30

• - Hair, eye and skin color
    - Facial features

i will like a modification in them apart from this i am okay with rest , and i am still cool if i dont get change in them

0|1
    0|0
    • Which hair, eye and skin color do you want? Which facial features do you want?

• Show All
    • But which colors and features?

• i am not fond of colors, i am okay with looking like a gay clown, as long as chicks dig it,

• Well for me hair color, height and change my introvertivr somewhat passive aggressive self to tall and and more outgoing. Women don't like short or average quiet guys

0|1
    0|0
  • I would change my hair color to light brown, and my eyes to green (both are black currently)
    OMG! i would fuck myself if i had green eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • change my hair color to brown
    change my eye color to something else
    sharpen my jawline
    grow to 6,3
    I don't know how to explain the body change properly but lower bodyfat to under 10% and a lot more muscle
    get rid of acne
    slightly stronger tan

0|1
    0|0
  • I would change how oily my face gets and my pores. 100% the only thing I would really want.

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all I would
    - cure myself of vitiligo, because fuck that shit,
    - make myself slightly taller (even though I'm pretty tall already)
    - make my skin a lot smoother,
    - make one (just one) eye blue (green normally) , I've always found Heterochromia really cool,
    - make my hair a bit darker,
    - make my feet wider (pain to shop for shoes)
    - make my dick a bit bigger (let's be honest here, most guys would)
    - give me straighter teeth
    - make me grow a proper beard

0|1
    0|0
  • I need to loose weight and don't like neededing glasses, but besides that think I'm fine as I am.

I love redheads and gingers with long wavy hair, an hourglass figure, silky shaven skin, and both big and petite boobs in different ways.
    I don't like boobs sagging a ton, but that's usually about is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd make myself a bit taller, switch my body shape to an inverted triangle and make my jawline more pronounced.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my looks personality yeah id change some things im intolerable or just real and most people are fake I don't know

0|1
    0|1
  • Thinner more of a average to athletic body type. Kind of wish my hair would grow slower. I like most of everything else though. Kind of also wish for blue eyes. Also straight hair would be nice as I have the curly hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Id be 6'3" instead of 6' Id have darker hair and skin my face would be more narrow id have a better chin I'd be muscular I'd have a better dick my fingers would be meatier and more masculine Id grow a full beard id have more chest hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Simple, Everything Who wouldn't? I can make myself perfect who would want to say no to change?

0|1
    0|0
    • Can you please answer these questions?

If you could choose:
      - Height
      - Hair, eye and skin color
      - Facial features
      - Hair type
      - Body shape
      - Which features you would change and keep
      - Which features that you don't want (I means both features you've and don't have)

• Most guys would opt for a bigger penis. There is a reason there is a dating site catering to women who want to only date well endowed men.
    It is called 7orbetter. com

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd love to be cyborg... but i think that weren't the answer u were looking for...

I don't know. I'd change my hair colour to be blue.
    eyes to electric-blue.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change a thing but I do love how you used Destiny as the picture

0|1
    0|0
    • I've never played the game before. I just choose a game picture because many games have a customizing character where you can choose how you wants to look like.

• Yea I love the game so that's the only reason I could recognize it.

• I'm genuinely satisfied with how I look besides having to lose some weight. Once that's complete I'll be 100% satisfied with myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • have an even all around tan all the time. I never wear shorts outside, my upper body is ok but my legs look sick lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I would have about 15 more pounds of muscle. Everything else I love.

0|1
    0|0
  • may be I would make my lips a bit thinner but that's it... nothing more

0|1
    0|0
  • I would change my height to about 6'2 and like to never have to diet to lose weight.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes