Is purple on a guy fine?

Im going to my sister's wedding, and I want to wear this purple shirt. And I'd like to wear it any other time I want. I'm straight, and wondering if I'd come off as gay. Do you think it's fine?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with a guy wearing pink or purple, but I would need to see the whole outfit to know if it looks good in this situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• now when did color decide your sexual orientation eh?
    wear what you please, but yes, purple will stand out and you may have some vintage mentality relatives to cuss at your choice but don't worry.
    i'd wear a boxer to my own wedding if that's what your asking.