Guys, what's your favorite women's fashion style?

Here's three looks I see pretty regularly, which is your favorite? 💙

• Guys, what's your favorite women's fashion style?Instagram "baddie"
    Vote A
  • Guys, what's your favorite women's fashion style?Retro/vintage
    Vote B
  • Guys, what's your favorite women's fashion style?Feminine/girly
    Vote C
  • Other: explain 💗
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Gosh, hard to say. I'm not into style, but baddie is the hottest among these three. How I love cute and pretty looks two, which retro and feminine have.

Retro probably won't get that much credit with guys, lacking the sexiness baddie has,(which will probably dominate the other two. lol), and is fun so I'll vote B to sort of stick up for it. lol They're all great, though.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My style's so crazy. The most important outfit accessories to me are the small ones: the jacket, the sunglasses, and the rings. My style’s all over the place. I wear frilly dresses, black lace, plaid, leather, combat boots, heels, and hoodies. Literally changes with my mood, though usually a darker style. I don’t wear much makeup because it’s too much hassle, but I love a good lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Depends on the situation. Everyday clothes should be comfortable and functional. Shirt and jeans or skirt is fine. As for dressing up, try to keep it classy/tasteful and functional. #3 is wearing 1" heels, I think. Those are tasteful and fairly comfortable too. They look feminine and feel almost as good as flats from what I've heard.

0|0
    0|0
    • Retro/Vintage. That's all me. Girly is fine as well. I'm crazy about the 60s, 70s, 80s etc. :)

• Humbly dressed. I like wimen who are not over dressed, because it shows she has personality. Women who use their body to attract men kick back on their looks. When a women is always looking like she is trying to attract a man she will always non-stop be hit on by men. I know women dont like their man to be hit on by women non-stop. Dress nice on a day to day only dress sexy when you are looking for a mate.

1|0
    0|0
  • From these options I go with C, because A and B are cancer. Other? How the hell I should know “women's fashion style”? :-D No straight guy knows these.
    I wanted to say naked, but that might seem like I’m pervert. :-D It would be a joke, of course.

1|0
    0|1
  • Gypsy skirts and heeled boots were my favourites around 2003. Also culottes looks great on a curvy woman. I dunno if that spelled right. I loved those styles. Also the split to the hip dress was sexy as fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into the whole "girly girl" thing. I prefer it when they dress comfortable

3|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

Recommended myTakes