Guys, what's your favorite women's fashion style?

Here's three looks I see pretty regularly, which is your favorite? 💙

• Guys, what's your favorite women's fashion style?Instagram "baddie"
  • Guys, what's your favorite women's fashion style?Retro/vintage
  • Guys, what's your favorite women's fashion style?Feminine/girly
    Vote C
  • Other: explain 💗
    Vote D

829

Most Helpful Guy

• Gosh, hard to say. I'm not into style, but baddie is the hottest among these three. How I love cute and pretty looks two, which retro and feminine have.

Retro probably won't get that much credit with guys, lacking the sexiness baddie has,(which will probably dominate the other two. lol), and is fun so I'll vote B to sort of stick up for it. lol They're all great, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• My style's so crazy. The most important outfit accessories to me are the small ones: the jacket, the sunglasses, and the rings. My style’s all over the place. I wear frilly dresses, black lace, plaid, leather, combat boots, heels, and hoodies. Literally changes with my mood, though usually a darker style. I don’t wear much makeup because it’s too much hassle, but I love a good lipstick.