Do blondes really get more attention? And girls who have been different colours, have you experienced different treatment?

Girls, have you experienced different treatment being one hair colour or another?

• Yes, blondes attract more male attention.
    Vote A
  • No, blondes don't attract more male attention.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was never into blondes. I think some statistics say they're likes 52% more often, or something slight like that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, from my experience i was naturally blonde then teenage early twenties peroxide white blonde then late twenties went almost black and found from the one who knew me a lot of guys more so slightly older ones didn't like it on me but a rare few did like the darkness... if felt like they preferred the more innocent image of fair which apparently is linked more to youth and innocence... im still on the dark side.. witchy purple is the term my daughter uses... haha xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• blondes will always catch my eye, i can't help it :D but that doesn't mean i like only blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say that is exactly true

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm probably not a good example here , but yes I dyee my hair blonde many years ago after introducing blonde highlights. It was a silly self doubt phase I was going though lol - but I just didn't look "right" so to speak and I drew less attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having red hair, I get a lot of attention, and its not always positive. Lots of people half joking call me a ranga, put negative connotations around me when talking about my hair. other people tell me my hair is the most beautiful hair they've ever seen so... it just varies depending on the person

1|0
    0|0
  • When I got my hair done redish/maroon I got way more attention then before (brunette)

0|1
    0|0
  • well there is a Buzzfeed video that has an experiment if blonde girls are more attractive then brunette girls

0|0
    0|0
  • They do esp since it stands out more. The color is bright not to notice

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes