What hazards are there for using used makeup?

My best friend just gave me makeup and I want to know what hazards are there that can be risks.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• getting it in your eye?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What type of make-up are you talking about. If it's lipstick or anything that you are going to put on your eyes, I wouldn't use it. Even if she is really good with her make-up, you're risking infection. If anything, BEFORE you use it, test it out by applying a little bit on the side of your neck and/or your forearm. Why? Because if you break-out or have a bad reaction to it, it will be on your neck/arm and not your face.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It was lipstick, blush, highlight, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner