Swimsuits/what to wear?

Under swimshirts (rash vests) do you wear a Bikini or a one piece swimsuit?
Often the bikini and one piece is see through (so you can see the bikini/one piece under the swimshirt) so I don't know what to do 😂😂😂

23

Most Helpful Guy

• wear what ever is more comfortable, i dont think that it matters what you wear underneath as its covered up and all you see if the bikini bottoms or the bottom of the one piece so same view really. i think that most ladies wear a bikini as when you come to shore or are getting too hot you can take the top of and you have your bikini on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bikini, but either one is fine. Whichever's more comfortable and convenient for you.