Have you ever worn your girlfriend's clothes for fun?

I was with my girlfriend last Sunday and she went out to get chips. Meanwhile, I found one of her panties and bras lying around. Just for fun I put on her panties (fit me perfectly) and her bra (kinda loose) to surprise her. When she saw me, we both burst out laughing and kissed in laughter. It was seriously epic 😂😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried on a sports bra thing once. It was full tight and felt like heat hot. I couldn't get it off after. I think I ripped it and had to throw it away so she didn't know lol. Don't know how women do it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow, that is epic! In my case, I am really skinny, and my girlfriend's boobs make her chest bigger than mine, so I spent almost 10 minutes getting it to stay on my chest. 😂😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• yeah i like it to wear her clothes, especially her panties and tights.

0|0
    1|0
    • Me too! Do you also make out with her while wearing her panties? It worked great for me.

• Sounds like you are a transvestite... I'm glad you're exploring your fetishes, enjoy!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it is a lot of fun and it actually improves our love making. I have asked her for a bikini next weekend 😂😂

• My girlfriend does dress me up sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes