Have you ever worn your girlfriend's clothes for fun?

I was with my girlfriend last Sunday and she went out to get chips. Meanwhile, I found one of her panties and bras lying around. Just for fun I put on her panties (fit me perfectly) and her bra (kinda loose) to surprise her. When she saw me, we both burst out laughing and kissed in laughter. It was seriously epic 😂😂

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried on a sports bra thing once. It was full tight and felt like heat hot. I couldn't get it off after. I think I ripped it and had to throw it away so she didn't know lol. Don't know how women do it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow, that is epic! In my case, I am really skinny, and my girlfriend's boobs make her chest bigger than mine, so I spent almost 10 minutes getting it to stay on my chest. 😂😂