Is it possible to dress stylish if you have big boobs?

Everyone worships big boobs, but i think they are just a pain in the ass. What is so cool about them? My friends go to the mall and they can wear and buy whatever they put their eyes on. I can't wear 9/10 things. Nothing looks good. I feel that women with bug butts dont have these problems. Big butts are beautiful but big boobs make you look fat, old and if they are a bit saggy its even worse. I cannot wear almost anything. I have a D cup and i feel like crying when I think about the future and how will i look like if i breastfeed. I have an apples haped body. I am not fat at all but I have a bit of double chin and thick arms and big boobs.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like smaller boobs

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well, usually girls with smaller boobs are less confident in bed. They have better luck in shopping malls but in bed, bigger are better. I guess.

• not that I've seen

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can find nice things but agree that most clothes are cut for b cup girls. Anything strapless might work and sometimes halter tops. Happy to help more if you want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE