Is it possible to dress stylish if you have big boobs?

Everyone worships big boobs, but i think they are just a pain in the ass. What is so cool about them? My friends go to the mall and they can wear and buy whatever they put their eyes on. I can't wear 9/10 things. Nothing looks good. I feel that women with bug butts dont have these problems. Big butts are beautiful but big boobs make you look fat, old and if they are a bit saggy its even worse. I cannot wear almost anything. I have a D cup and i feel like crying when I think about the future and how will i look like if i breastfeed. I have an apples haped body. I am not fat at all but I have a bit of double chin and thick arms and big boobs.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like smaller boobs

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well, usually girls with smaller boobs are less confident in bed. They have better luck in shopping malls but in bed, bigger are better. I guess.

• not that I've seen

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can find nice things but agree that most clothes are cut for b cup girls. Anything strapless might work and sometimes halter tops. Happy to help more if you want.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it's possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate a big ass. breasts are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes my girlfriend does it daily

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You can find clothes that look nice, I find most of my clothes by shopping online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but you helps to make your own items.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes