Should I dye my hair this color?

I am debating on whether or not I want to dye my hair. I need help on making a decision. I want to dye my hair a certain red color.. my current hair color is chocolate brown I can't decide if I want to dye it the red color or keep it chocolate brown.
Should I dye my hair this color?my current hair^

Should I dye my hair this color?the color I want to dye it^
  • yes I should dye my hair
  • No I should leave my hair alone

67

Most Helpful Guy

• it will look good, the black hair highlights the freckles more than the brown hair tho I'm confused about something if you die your hair do you die your eyebrows aswell?

• Nope. I leave my eyebrows alone. They are dark brown.

• Oh ok, tho I would like to know how it turns out later

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... you'd look natural as a redhead. I say go for it, but go to a professional the first couple of times, just make sure they don't go fluorescent on you!
    Make sure they use neutral tones, maybe more low/high lights...

And then later on do it yourself at home - it'll probably look really good. You'll get better with practice.

The only thing here is red washes out faster than other 'natural' colors - gets dull faster...
    And also you'll want to do something with your eyebrows - lighten them maybe...
    So just to let you know - it's going to be a lot of work.
    If you're ready for it I think it'll look awesome!
    =)