Should I dye my hair this color?

I am debating on whether or not I want to dye my hair. I need help on making a decision. I want to dye my hair a certain red color.. my current hair color is chocolate brown I can't decide if I want to dye it the red color or keep it chocolate brown.
Should I dye my hair this color?my current hair^

Should I dye my hair this color?the color I want to dye it^
  • yes I should dye my hair
    Vote A
  • No I should leave my hair alone
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it will look good, the black hair highlights the freckles more than the brown hair tho I'm confused about something if you die your hair do you die your eyebrows aswell?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope. I leave my eyebrows alone. They are dark brown.

• Oh ok, tho I would like to know how it turns out later

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... you'd look natural as a redhead. I say go for it, but go to a professional the first couple of times, just make sure they don't go fluorescent on you!
    Make sure they use neutral tones, maybe more low/high lights...

And then later on do it yourself at home - it'll probably look really good. You'll get better with practice.

The only thing here is red washes out faster than other 'natural' colors - gets dull faster...
    And also you'll want to do something with your eyebrows - lighten them maybe...
    So just to let you know - it's going to be a lot of work.
    If you're ready for it I think it'll look awesome!
    =)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If you were a natural redhead it would fit.. But its near impossible to make yourself look like a natural redhead with hair dye, you'll end up looking like a clown.

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm actually a natural redhead I just dyed my hair

• Show All
    • Not even close to being the truth... Obviously you know nothing about dying hair.

• To me or to her?

• I love redheads with freckles, so I am biased. You may want to ignore my opinion on this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You will look like a little Hottie that color but UR A Beautiful Brunette but Red Heads are the Best!! Whatever color works for you to answer your question.. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • do which ever you want, it's your hair. I like natural hair myself, but it's your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's going to be an expense but if you like having the hair colour go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark can be beautiful, sexy :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• if you would like a change, that red would look great on you. the only issue would be the regrowth, which would be difficult to maintain. either way, both colors look gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it would look really pretty on you!! and if you dont like it you can always go back to your original color!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes dye it ! It will suit you well xx

0|0
    0|0
  • dye it

0|0
    0|0
  • it would look great on you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes