Is this an insult and what do you think?

I remember when I was on Candid, I showed pictures of myself and people did nothing but call em ugly and disgusting looking. I know some were tolls but not all. As you can tell, that didn;t help with the self-esteem issues I have.
However, when I told people that I don't wear makeup, some changed their turn and called people okay looking and decent looking.
I don't wear makeup because I think that is like lying to people. I don't look like the girl with the bold eyeliner I look like the girl who hasn't slept well in three days.
What do you think?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Candid and sites like it are specifically out there for people to be cruel while hiding behind the mask of anonymity.

You could post a photo of a victoria's secret model on there and you'd have people complaining about their flaws and saying "2/10 would not bang".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When I wear makeup I don't think I'm lying to people. I mean you can tell what I really look like even with all the powder and color.

I wear it to look nice, not to trick people into thinking that I'm "extremely beautiful".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE