What do you consider your dress "style"?

For myself I mostly stick to comfortable right now, jeans, tank and a jacket over it. I'm not much into dresses for heels because I have flat feet lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Sweatpants, jeans, tee shirts, today was just boxers, lol. I used to have so many suits but, the day I got outta work (retired) So I dont know if mine is really recognized, maybe the hobo look? Today it was the "I'm lazy AF" day and I'm not getting dressed. lmao!😂

1|0
    0|0
    • lol yeah I have those days a lot too

• Those are like the best days ever and they dont always have to be on a Sunday. Yesterday I had something to do. But I'm not going to let that day get away

• My dress style usually consists of wearing a patterned/solid colored long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a pair of shorts to match whatever shirt i'm wearing and either sandals or sneakers

1|0
    0|0
  • comfortable. I wore a uniform most all my life. want something better these days. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Rockabilly, unless I'm feeling lazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • Best shoes jeans and t-shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • It's Okay to stay casual, but, as long as you know that when it's time to be formal, you can pull out that little black dress and high heels, or at least kitten heels, if you're afraid of high

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• Very colorful and a lot of prints. Favorite outfit of mine is my floral print dress and red plaid scarf.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear plaid, with dark colors, and usually boots. The most important outfit accessories to me are the small ones: the jacket, the sunglasses, and the rings. My style’s all over the place. I wear frilly dresses, black lace, plaid, leather, combat boots, heels, and hoodies. I don’t wear much makeup because it’s too much hassle, but I love a good lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear heels too... I'm sticking to confident... i always wear knee-length dresses and yea... always wear shoes or slippers

1|0
    0|0
  • Work style is usually pencil skirt/blouse and sensible shoes.
    Casual style (summer) is sundresses, skater skirts and strappy sandals.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dress like this. This is very me. I wonder what guys think of women like me?

1|0
    0|0
  • bold colors (color-blocking), layering and abstraction. i love all things out of the mainstream spectrum.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess id say casual/boho. Although i also enjoy edgy looks and live a lot in athleasure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like sport style and a high heel just for work enough 😯

1|0
    0|0
  • I have different styles…work style is dresses and skirts, casual chic is jeans and a feminine blouse, dress down is ripped jeans and a T-shirt. It really depends on the occasion and how I feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboyish girly

1|0
    0|0
  • quirky n colorful

1|0
    0|0
  • Sporty and dressy casual

1|0
    0|0
  • office lady style