How do you feel about these photos?

a woman's manicure ruined her nails.How do you feel about these photos??How do you feel about these photos??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I'd probably do something to make them look better and also I'd be pretty mad

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• How did they get that way? If it's from pulling shit off I don't understand how she would continue to let them put it off.. I'd lay them out on the spot.

If it's not, that's terrible... I'd lay them out on the spot.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's from acrylic nails. They ruin your nails because they get drilled off.

• Sorry. My phone broke lol.. had to get a new one and reinstall etc.. wow.. that's crazy.
      I don't know if I'd even do that. Try to grow them naturally. Or if you have the tools take em off yourself. That looks painful.

• Thats why you girls should stay away from all this fake nail shit. Just use your nail polish. Most guys dont like fake nails and you get to save a ton of money.

1|1
    0|0
  • Didn't weigh up the risk of losing her nails. you also shouldn't concern yourself with such petty things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women r naturally beautiful and this is the result of being against nature

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG please beware of fake brands ! and beauty is nothing then ur natual beauty!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I didn't see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes get your money back

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• That's the risk with acrylics

1|0
    0|0
  • That looks very painful >.< *cringes*

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks cringeworthy

0|0
    0|0
  • i cringed

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow...

0|0
    0|0
  • They look pretty bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a manicure? Or did she have acrylics/gel nails? Did she have a fungus or just damage? As long as she has any fungus treated, the rest will grow out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes