Any college tips?

I want to get a boyfriend but seems like boys dont like me in my opinion

Should i care with how i look or not really care at all

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm how do you dress? First impressions are pretty important. It's superficial, but that's the first step for a guy getting to know you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it's hard to have a serious relationship in the college

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• wait... just wait!! considering u r new to college ( presumed by ur question) I ask u to not force urself into situations which may affect ur entire life... just enjoy these happy days which are never gonna come back... things happen if they r meant to be

1|0
    0|0
  • if you are shy. could be more difficult, but try to socialize like groups in your college and some parties. also very important ladies.. take the first step too once in a awhile, geez..

0|0
    0|0
  • Get all your sexual energy out if you have any because later you will maybe want to settle down and then its harder to have sex with multiple people either individually, or all at the same time ^^.

0|0
    0|0
  • just be yourself and a guy should like you for that and if they don't well then they aren't worth your time just be you and you'll find someone!

1|0
    0|0
  • you should always care about how you look. if nothing else just for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Start caring about how you look.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes