How can I dress more girly and trendy?

i really need to start wearing cuter clothes but im not sure where to start. i usually wear t shirts and leggings rn but i wanna dress more cute and fashionable. what are some stuff youd reccomend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear a wool plaid-ed dress featuring the colors pink, green, yellow and red in a pattern of triangles or of m@m and skittles or of Princess from Super Mario brothers and my jaw will drop to the floor for you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • If telling the truth makes me ridiculous, then so be it. I am attracted to women who wears femininely designed skirts and of female characters.

Would you expect me to like you wearing a Beavis & Butt-Head dress/skirt or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles dress/skirt?

• 😢😢😢😢

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the Internet, look up at different styles and see what you like, also go shopping and try on a lot if different things, also that way you learn what you could like and dress that way, but you should dress that what makes you feel comfortable!
    https://www.instagram.com/thanyaw/?hl=de just as one example

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Cute, in a guy's eyes at least, comes from the model and not the clothes. We're easy to impress that way.

Can't speak to how women view each others' clothing obviously. From my observation it seems to mostly involve status symbols like high-dollar brands and complementary color schemes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up basic white chick on google lol
    You'll get everything you need to be trendy

But to give you a glimps
    Buy a red flannel shirt
    Get a basic t shirt
    Buy some ripped jeans
    Buy a pair of cool high tops
    Put some make up
    Fuzzy up your hair like you want sex and just got out of bed
    Accessorize a ton
    Get a tat saying free or love life lol
    Spray on some sexy perfume but not much

Congrads. You just became like ever other girl

1|0
    0|0
  • send your photo here. we gonna judge your style. trust to GaG experts

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends for on the reason. is it for self comfort or men? if it is for men, then I wouldn't have much advice despite being one XD, because it's different for everyone. if it is for self comfort then you could write down your aspects such as: "short hair", "lean body structure" or whatever... and take references of people that have similarities to what you wrote down and that you look up to. (don't forget to feel COMFORTABLE with wearing whatever you want) a healthy person is always a beautiful person. (maybe it's just me, but comfort beats everything for me :) )

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you need to dress more trendy wear what you want and if people don't like it then they can fuck themselves

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean i have my own reasons for this. . .

• ahh ok then we'll I can't provide much but I hear girls mentioning things that are in magazines new in online shops they also ask their close friends for their opinion

• long sleeve crop top and joggers. that's how you get a nigga to hit a swan time bomb into ya cheeks

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm not really my area babe, I take em off not pick em out, you need help out of holla

0|0
    0|0
  • I think hoodys an leggings are cute on a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is it do you "need" it? Peer pressure?

0|0
    0|0
  • skirts heels not killers but nice nice dress

0|0
    0|0
  • You can wear dresses? Or more skirts and for shoes you can wear pumps

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to stop being yourself.. it comes off as fake

Also, if you can't afford it, don't buy it. That's how debt starts. It's not worth going in to debt over "fashion", in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • i have my reasons ! but i wouldn't buy expensive things. i know where to get cheap stuff

• Show All
    • Coolio

What Girls Said 17

• Accessorise, accessorise, accessorise!
    Make sure your clothes fit well, throw on a belt, a cute handbag etc, make sure your shoes always look great and you can pretty much mix and match with whatever you want to wear.
    Leggings and a t short can look great with some flat canvas shoes, a great handbag, sunglasses and a nice hairstyle. Throw on a jersey jacket.
    Invest in a good pair of jeans. It might take you all day to find the right jeans but it's worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm you can try to see tops that have print and some shape to them, you can also start wearing jeans! Jeans are great, I love them. You can start layering since fall is coming and you can always get some ankle booties to top it off xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd recommend going on Pinterest or instead and searching for popular styles, it brings up tonnes of ideas and from there I bookmark or save outfit ideas I live and try to find them whenever I go shopping.

0|0
    0|0
  • H&M Macy's. Wal-Mart. Victoria secret sears. Jcpenny lovers. Oh and you can look online for catalogs to go to catalogs. com or you can type in Google catalogs for... what ever you chose

0|0
    0|0
  • read magazines, watch videos on youtube, look around, inspire yourself with some celebrity fashion style, make up and hair do. plus, make it yourself with some yours special and signature pieces, e. g. scarfs, belts, special shoes, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start with a plain dress the colour should match the weathers like light orange or yellow... and match em with some wedges and sunglasses yea thats for 1 day you're good to go..

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a messy bun, medium size diamond or pearl earrings, and a grey sweater or cardigan, and adidas, and a simple white t shirt! With some colorful socks!

0|0
    0|0
  • you can find inspiration anywhere, but you can just easily go shoping and buy what you really like even if it's not girly or trendy because if you feel confident in simple t-shirts that will radiate

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid t-shirts! Those are for teenagers... Try cowl neck sweater dresses... maybe leather leggings, things that make you look more like an adult

0|0
    1|0
  • wear clothes that fit your body shape and girly colors add sparkle

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow IG accounts from girls you think are fashionable to get ideas πŸ™ŒπŸ»

0|0
    0|0
  • Start with actual pants. IMHO, leggings are what little girls wear. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Fashion nowadays isn't very girly. I like to wear girly clothes but it's not trendy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know either...
    i need to lose my muffin top first lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Check out Pinterest for ideas :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses, but why change

0|0
    0|0