How can I dress more girly and trendy?

i really need to start wearing cuter clothes but im not sure where to start. i usually wear t shirts and leggings rn but i wanna dress more cute and fashionable. what are some stuff youd reccomend?

1813

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear a wool plaid-ed dress featuring the colors pink, green, yellow and red in a pattern of triangles or of m@m and skittles or of Princess from Super Mario brothers and my jaw will drop to the floor for you.

• If telling the truth makes me ridiculous, then so be it. I am attracted to women who wears femininely designed skirts and of female characters.

Would you expect me to like you wearing a Beavis & Butt-Head dress/skirt or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles dress/skirt?

• 😢😢😢😢

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the Internet, look up at different styles and see what you like, also go shopping and try on a lot if different things, also that way you learn what you could like and dress that way, but you should dress that what makes you feel comfortable!
    https://www.instagram.com/thanyaw/?hl=de just as one example