What do women think about guys body hair?

Just what to hear your thoughts on it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it's clean and you don't have way too much, most girls probably won't care that much.

0|1
    0|0
    • Because it's obviously based on personal preference and I age I feel that affects their preference a lot

• Yeah that's true, personal preference definitely plays into it. I like some body hair, its kind of weird if there isn't but some people don't and it just depends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a girl who would like her man to have no hair at all (except on top).. she feels that if she has to have no hair, then men should have no hair

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol bruh men are born like that lol well most of us

• Show All
    • Hey, if a guy wants to be with her, compromise has to come in to play

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Body hair or any hair?
    Facial hair is pretty attractive but no on all guys, some guys look better with a clean baby face. Body hair is pretty ok, I mean most girls don't expect guys to shave their bodies but don't really mind if they do

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a guy to have arm and leg hair. I am more drawn to men without chest or back hair, but that's just my personal preference.

0|2
    0|0
  • I absolutely LOVE body hair. Nothing overt crazy but I love a good bushy beard, hairy chest and arms *salivates* I have no idea why I just love the Viking/caveman/hipster look

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me. But most of them in my country are hairy, so I have come to accept this as the social norm. I actually think it looks more manly too.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you don't look like a bear then your good

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes