What do women think about guys body hair?

Just what to hear your thoughts on it

61

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it's clean and you don't have way too much, most girls probably won't care that much.

• Because it's obviously based on personal preference and I age I feel that affects their preference a lot

• Yeah that's true, personal preference definitely plays into it. I like some body hair, its kind of weird if there isn't but some people don't and it just depends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a girl who would like her man to have no hair at all (except on top).. she feels that if she has to have no hair, then men should have no hair

• Lol bruh men are born like that lol well most of us

• Hey, if a guy wants to be with her, compromise has to come in to play