What is your favorite nail polish color?

What's your favorite nail polish color? Post pictures. Give us brands and color names.

Mine is Revlon's Raven Red - invented in 1945.

What is your favorite nail polish color?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this question totally pertains to girls/women/grandparents lol

0|0
    2|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some dudes have favorite colors too. MY favorite color has been very popular with dudes.

• hmmm I like matching with her top what ever color she wears latest trend but bright colors :):):) your matching is also good

Most Helpful Girl

• Play Date by Essie
    Chili by Revlon
    Timbleberry and Courtney Orange by Sinful Colors
    These a few of my favorites. And a pic of about a 3rd of my polish collection. I love polish! 😍😁

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My favorite beige is from Essie but they stopped making it. I have one bottle left. "Cupcakes" I think it is.

I have a ton of Sinful colors. I remember buying "Smoking Shirly" on an auspicious occasion about 18 years ago.

My fist bottle of Raven Red was from when I was 17. At a classic old school pharmacy - that got taken over by a Rite-Aid - ew.

• Lol I have learned when I really like something, buy multiples of it. Those always seem to be the ones that get discontinued 🙄

You have good taste! I like those colors. I'll need to see if I can get ahold of some of that Raven Red.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 21

Recommended myTakes