Girls, Does anyone know how effective SugarBearHair vitamins are?

If you've tried them. Witney Carson (the dancer) was advertising them on her fb live today. Just curious whether anyone else has tried the vitamins. :)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've seen of them, they're crap. If you want a hair vitamin that grows your hair, I would recommend looking into hairfinity. I've seen so many great results from it. If you're looking for hair health just take biotin pills. They strength your hair as well as increase its thickness.