Girls, Does anyone know how effective SugarBearHair vitamins are?

If you've tried them. Witney Carson (the dancer) was advertising them on her fb live today. Just curious whether anyone else has tried the vitamins. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've seen of them, they're crap. If you want a hair vitamin that grows your hair, I would recommend looking into hairfinity. I've seen so many great results from it. If you're looking for hair health just take biotin pills. They strength your hair as well as increase its thickness.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I think there's a buzz feed video on it where they had a scientist look at them. Apparently, they're nothing much more special than regular hair vitamins and they have a very high lead level, making it unhealthy to take more than two a day. You'd also have to watch the lead content in other foods you eat:

2|0
    0|0
  • they're just vitamins. And if I remember correctly labs found that the vitamin content stated on the label is actually way beyond what is actually in it
    So buy any brand of good vitamins and save yourself a lot of money

3|0
    0|0
  • I've had them, 3 bottles worth and it made my hair long and I thought it wouldn't get any thicker as I've already got super thick hair and it did. It's worth a try!

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tried them but after seeing Kylie advertise them I was super tempted. Then I went on YouTube and watched them be scientifically reviewed by doctors ; they do nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I use biotin and one a day vitamins together daily. They work wonders. Dont waste money on sugar bear when biotin works great. All these other companies making money off a product that is already out in mark that works wonders.

1|0
    0|0
  • another advertising gimmick. don't think they are scientifically proven plus they are loaded with sugar. just eat a healthy and balanced diet that contains all your essential nutrients and your hair will grow beautifully.

1|0
    1|0
  • You should try similar pills but made for cats, dogs or horses. They have multiple times more the same vitamins etc but theyre cheaper and more effective and 100% safe to use. Im using biotin right now and this is my first month and im already seeing the results! (60 pills, 12€)

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tried them but I've heard they are overpriced and not very effective, plus they can cause acne. You'd be better off just trying regular hair vitamins from the drugstore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I haven't tried them but I have heard some negative reviews I'm not sure so I suggest searching up reviews

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's just a scam. They pay celebrities and have everyone buying them. Buy actual vitamins that your doctor recommends than that bs

1|0
    0|0
  • I use biotin it is good for hair, nails and skin. I just use a brand from the pharmacy. I like them I find it a helped with my hair shedding lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I heard that it was a scam. They're expensive and they're just like a drugstore multivitamin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard about them and want some cuz my hair isn't growing that much anymore but my mom says she won't get me some because she doesn't know if it's healthy or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just ad. It didn't do anything for my hair at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm very specific about my vitamins and I don't rely on celebrity endorsements to buy them. U?

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't those the blue ones that are full of lead?

1|0
    0|0
  • Tried them. No results, at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had them and they don't do shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Got the 6 months pack and didn't make a difference

1|0
    0|0
  • What are those