Would you trust a male beautician?

Would you trust a man to do your:
Hair?
Eyebrows?
Spa treatments?
Nails?
Make up?
Waxing?

I'd be fine with all but I'd be a bit hesitant with brazilian waxing but he'd obviously be a professional so it'd be okay

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had pedis from them and I was ok. I'm 100% straight by the way

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen 12 year old boys do better makeup, nails and eyebrows then me... so yeah probably

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• yeah sure .. by the way I'm straight.. it's a skill that some men have.. go 4 it.. 🖒

0|0
    0|0
  • go for waxing down there :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I've never been waxed cuz the thought of the whole thing just makes me cringe and cross my legs, but yes I went trust a man to do that stuff. I had a fantastic professional massage a couple weeks ago from a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had males do my hair.
    I don't get the others done and I really don't care much for them. I don't see why not, I'm not shy. As long as he's mature and professional.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's professional, certified, and doesn't have any record I'm fine with it the same way I'm okay with guy doctors who are professional, certified, and who don't have records.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my eyebrows. Then, I'll become addicted to getting my eyebrows done and they're t h i c c. As for everything else hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea sure, I mean if he got hired then he knows how to do it
    Except for the waxing, I don't even trust myself for that

0|0
    0|0
  • There are male beauticians more competent than women so yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go to a man for a Brazilian. Anything else depends on how good he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • My beautician Is a guy. I don't do waxing, but hair and nails he's great at.

0|0
    0|0
  • With the waxing part, I'm sure he's seen many other women's bodies so what's the difference with mine. It's his job so he sees them all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure they are professionally trained same as gurly ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything but waxing. Not because he'd be bad but because I'm a bit too exposed.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's gay. LOOOL!

Seriously though, as long as he's certified, of course I will.

0|0
    0|0
  • His a professional, I'd let him do whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how good they are