Do you really believe that every girl is beautiful in their own way?

1134

Most Helpful Guy

• When you saying beautiful, do you mean phisical or inner beauty, I find this stigma of beauty a little stupid tbh, a woman should not be pressured about their features.
    Example in a perfect world everyone is considered beautiful, tho our word isn't perfect we adorn phisical beauty, regardless the person is a murderer or a psycho, but true beauty is in the inner of a person

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really...

I mean you can be pretty, you can be cute, you can be beautiful, you can be sexy, you can look average and you can look ugly...

I've met plenty of pretty people who've become uglier the more I came to know them... so there's a thinker...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE