Do you really believe that every girl is beautiful in their own way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When you saying beautiful, do you mean phisical or inner beauty, I find this stigma of beauty a little stupid tbh, a woman should not be pressured about their features.
    Example in a perfect world everyone is considered beautiful, tho our word isn't perfect we adorn phisical beauty, regardless the person is a murderer or a psycho, but true beauty is in the inner of a person

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really...

I mean you can be pretty, you can be cute, you can be beautiful, you can be sexy, you can look average and you can look ugly...

I've met plenty of pretty people who've become uglier the more I came to know them... so there's a thinker...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• No, for the same reason that not every boy is beautiful in their own way. We just don't live in a world like that. Some people are just ugly - inside and out. It sucks, but the truth is this planet has a multitude of terrible people, and only a handful of those happen to have good looks

1|0
    0|0
  • If we are talking about physical appearances, then that statement is just made for the sole purpose of making the ugly ones feel better, sugar coating the truth.
    If we are talking about personalities then maybe.

3|1
    0|0
  • Most... a vast majority, yes. There are a few I've met who had no redeeming qualities though. Dumb as a post, meaner than a hungry badger, and more man hating than anyone. Couple I've met who are smart as hell, but lack common sense and are mean as hell. Same with men tho

1|0
    0|0
  • No. As much as I would like this to be true, it's simply false. Not only is it a false statement, it is also a logically inconsistent one. If all girls were beautiful (or all people for that matter), the word "beautiful" would lose all of its meaning because of the absence of it's contrast, "ugly". If ugly people didn't exist, you would have no way to distinguish people's attractiveness. Without ugly people, you can't have beautiful people and vice versa.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i don't, some people have no redeeming qualities to me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yea, maybe not to me, but everyone has people who will find them irresistable

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, every girl is beautiful in their own way, that way could be their mind, their physical features, their personality, and etc.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I believe every girl can be beautiful to someone, just not to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly only if the personality is beautiful do I see a woman as beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you mean, but yes most people have a redeeming quality that is "beautiful."

1|0
    0|0
  • I think there's something attractive about most women.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. There are women in this world that are ugly in every way possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. Everyone is unique and amazing In their own way

2|0
    0|1
  • Its a nice thought
    I'm not going to give my opinion

1|1
    0|0
  • yes, i believe in it. But some girls truley are bitchy af.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think disabled girl can be beautifull because she is disabled

0|0
    2|0
  • Of course

3|0
    0|0
  • Nop. there's people that are ugly inside and out

1|2
    0|0
  • Obviously every girl is beautiful.

3|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|1
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Yes they are as well as men. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is always someone who will find you beautiful and someone who won't. I've been called pretty and ugly and I really don't care because there's better things to worry about.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think there is always some people that see their beauty even if I can't.

2|0
    0|0
  • I do sort of. I believe there will always be someone who thinks a certain person is beautiful while another won't. It's an opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes what some people don't find attractive others do. I think in every person there must be at least one thing you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every girl is beautiful to the guy who loves her.

5|0
    0|0
  • no some girls are ugly and bitchy

1|0
    0|0
  • No I do not. Not physically anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • not outside but inside almost all

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. not everyone is beatuiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as beauty is subjective. You thinking that someone is ugly does not automatically make that person ugly.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes