Guys, Sexy or Not?

Guys do you think it's sexy if a girl wore a soccer/football/other sports jersey and just knee high socks or is it just meh?
  • Yes it's sexy
    Vote A
  • No it's not
    Vote B
  • Other... please explain
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• @TuMeManques Even a Spurs kit would look hot! A Nottingham Forest kit? Me and you would be walking down the aisle!! lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 64

• "Guys do you think it's sexy if a girl wore a soccer/football/other sports jersey and just knee high socks"
    pics.me.me/...e-go-again-imgtl-ip-com-18201386.png

1|0
    0|0
  • Sports jersey and knee high socks only? Of course it is sexy. I told you that last time you wore that in those pictures you sent me.

Oh, wait. You didn't do that. It was just me imagining it. Woo-Hoo! :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • This. This is why I had to invite you to this question 😂😎😘

And you're welcome 😉

• Did not know you invited me. I am following you and receive notices about all your questions. Would not want to miss any. Or miss the chance to tease you. lol

• Oh nice 😀

• Everything will look sexy on you 😜

I have a thing for overknees (not a fetish, but I love them), so definitely will like that 👍 even though I have to say that I probably like them more in combination with short shorts or a mini skirt.

That being said, I'll kick you out of my bedroom should you wear the wrong team or call it "soccer", no matter how sexy you look 😒😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Awwww 😶😶😶 of course I'd only call it footy! But what's the "right" team for you? I don't want to get kicked out lol

• Show All
    • hmm wouldn't be so sure about that. They are strong for sure, but they don't play very consistently... they can beat every team in the world on a good day, but they often lose points against weaker teams.

• That's so true 😢 hopefully we'll beat you guys

• Personally, it would do nothing more for me than wearing regular clothes would, since I'm not into sports.

1|1
    0|0
  • No panties? Like just around the house? Obviously yea thats sexy unless of course its an Alabama jersey that would be ab instant boner killer.

1|1
    0|0
  • As @SuitandTie says the level of sexiness may depend on the shirt (LoL) the girl is wearing

1|0
    0|0
  • It's one of the hottest types of outfits I can imagine on girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely sounds sexy, I don't care for the socks though. I see you've got a new username since I last saw you on here 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • Just the knee socks and completely naked would do it for me

1|0
    0|0
  • That's kind of sexy honestly and the woman in the picture is beautiful! :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it, especially if she plays football.

For example, she is a great player of my club.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends, some guy like cute , other like hot, pretty, sexy and more. ex: gamers like gamers girl, football fan like girl who wears jersey of his fav team, car guy like girls who love cars ✌

1|0
    0|0
  • Ots sexy as long as the jersey isn't a game worn jersey thatsworn out

1|0
    0|0
  • This is dumb. It all depends on how hot you are to begin with.

0|0
    0|1
    • It's dumb to ask a question on a question asking site? 🤔

Am I attractive enough to pull it off then?

• Very sexy. Especially if it's your dude's favorite sports team. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • This is sexy definitely. The shirt hiding the stuff beneath makes it super sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the kit ;) but definitely sexy and super cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't watch sports so it would do nothing for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's sexy. A little cliched but still sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes