I look so plain! How can I make my appearance stand out more?

I've been compared to Ebonee Davis a lot by friends family and strangers (only I'm not as tall and I'm not a model 😫 so maybe her if she wasn't famous and didn't have money) and I had in pink box braids for a few weeks--everyone LOVED them, I was even approached by a casting agency when I was walking down the street and had pink braids. But now I'm back to my short natural hair and although I absolutely love it... I look pretty plain (aside from clothes; but I don't want my clothes to stand out more than me and if I wear simple clothes I look even plainer!). Any tips on how to look distinct even with my short dark hair?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• What's is that about your face that you love? Embrace it, if you love your lips go for a bold red lipstick. If you have amazing eyes play with eyeshadows, get your eyebrows done and take good care of your skin. Confidence is the best makeup, fits everyone. Try different hairstyles with your hair YouTube have great tutorials. Earrings, necklaces, think layered chokers you're a goddess you just need to wake that natural beauty up!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE