Your opinion on tattoos?

Alright girls, lets hear your opinions on tattoos. Hot or not?

223

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the place and size of the tattoo and also the meaning behind it and how well its been made. Back, shoulder and arm are probably the best places, face tattoo is defs a no. The type of tattoo is also one of the most important things. Some ripped tattoos can be awesome, but other ones can look gross. Tribal tattoos can be nice, but that also depends a bit on the style/shape of the tribal and your body shape/condition, tribals are more attractive the arm of someone whos been working out than on the arm of someone who doesn't. etc, etc, etc lol. Short version: if you have a nice tattoo on your back/shoulder/arm and you have a good reason of why you got it, it can be hot. :D If you have a tattoo for no reason at all or just "cause you liked it" its less hot, and if it looks poorly or in a weird spot, it can be really unattractive.

• Great answer :)

• also, (for the people who are against tattoos) some tattoos can actually be really helpful, like this one: www.sciencealert.com/.../...eenshot-vimeo_1024.jpg I came across it a while ago, it's a tattoo that keeps track of certain levels in your body such as glucose (for diabetics), which will change color when your health is in danger. Some people might hate tattoos, but you can't really hate it when it can save lifes ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have unique skin disorder.. it's like my tatt so I'm not real for it for myself but they're cool