Your opinion on tattoos?

Alright girls, lets hear your opinions on tattoos. Hot or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the place and size of the tattoo and also the meaning behind it and how well its been made. Back, shoulder and arm are probably the best places, face tattoo is defs a no. The type of tattoo is also one of the most important things. Some ripped tattoos can be awesome, but other ones can look gross. Tribal tattoos can be nice, but that also depends a bit on the style/shape of the tribal and your body shape/condition, tribals are more attractive the arm of someone whos been working out than on the arm of someone who doesn't. etc, etc, etc lol. Short version: if you have a nice tattoo on your back/shoulder/arm and you have a good reason of why you got it, it can be hot. :D If you have a tattoo for no reason at all or just "cause you liked it" its less hot, and if it looks poorly or in a weird spot, it can be really unattractive.

1|1
    0|0
    • Great answer :)

• also, (for the people who are against tattoos) some tattoos can actually be really helpful, like this one: www.sciencealert.com/.../...eenshot-vimeo_1024.jpg I came across it a while ago, it's a tattoo that keeps track of certain levels in your body such as glucose (for diabetics), which will change color when your health is in danger. Some people might hate tattoos, but you can't really hate it when it can save lifes ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have unique skin disorder.. it's like my tatt so I'm not real for it for myself but they're cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Love them! Although with an Aunt who is a tattoo artist and parents who love them I suppose its only natural. Got this a couple years back in rememberance for my Dad. Oh but honestly I don't particularily like face tattoos anything else I'm fine with.

0|1
    0|1
  • Depends on the tattoo, I've seen some that are really well done and look amazing and I've seen others that look horrible or are something that I don't understand why they would want that tattooed on their body. I don't generally like knuckle or neck/face tattoo.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos are a massive turn on for me. A lot of people in my family have them, and I was brought up around bikers, which mostly have a lot of tattoos. Tattoos with meaning are even better! I love to hear the stories behind them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have any?

• Show All
    • Maybe one day I'll be a tattoo artist, I love them so much and design my own lol

• I bet you will be!

• As i also want tattoos, how could I not find them attractive? 😊 Though it depends on what the tattoo is...

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo. If they are well done, and at least moderately tasteful, then yes, they absolutely can be attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what the tattoo is and where. Although, I do tend to find it attractive (most of the time).

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer none, but there's some sexy ass guys who wear them well, and they're done so exquisitely... only sometimes/depends on the guy, is it a turn on. 😉😄

0|0
    0|0
  • love When Men Have Lots Of Tattoos That's A Turn On... But I Can't Samtand When A female Have Huge Noticeable Tattos That They Can't Cover

0|1
    0|0
  • In general I prefer no tattoos. However, a sleeve tattoo on one arm can be kind of hot sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • They definitely can be hot. Depends on to what extent his body is covered with them lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting. Where do you draw the line?

• I'd say two or three is hot, any more and it depends. Also face tattoos aren't my thing at all

• I'm not into face tattoos either. What about sleeves/halfsleeves like mine?

• Hot, if theyre not stupud tattoos. (like a hot dog tattoo is a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hot, i always have a thing for a sleeve tattoo on one arm 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Effing love well done body ink.

0|1
    0|0
  • so hot!!! the more the sexier.

0|1
    0|0